Member Spotlight for 5/7/06: Clixpix

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
AbbysMom said:
Now that your spotlight is nearing an end, what should we have asked that we didn't? Anything you want to share with 2,000 of your closest friends?

Well, after having to share my bathroom habits, I think it's time to slowly sink into obscurity.

I've chosen a more than worthy replacement for the spotlight. I've PM'd this person, and they are looking forward to their week! Unfortunately, I have to rush off to work, so I don't have time to start the thread with all of the questions I want to ask. Make sure to look for it sometime after midnight my time!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kelly does wish that someone had cared enough to ask her if she had ever broken a bone. Way to be sensitive, Ryan.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Deb25

Kelly does wish that someone had cared enough to ask her if she had ever broken a bone. Way to be sensitive, Ryan.
Yeah Ryan. Thanks. It's like you don't care.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

Yeah Ryan. Thanks. It's like you don't care.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

Best gift you ever received?

I remember when I was, I think, in second grade, and I got a "Velvet" doll...she was one of those dolls that you press the button on their stomach, and you can pull her hair out until it's long...anyone remember those? I wanted on so bad, and I remember being very excited.
I had a Velvet, too! Wasn't she gorgeous! My sister, who is 4 years older than me, got a Chrissy doll. Same as Velvet, except instead of beautiful black hair and purple eyes, Chrissy had red hair. She was ugly, and her clothes were ugly. As the little sister, often I got the hand-me-downs. Although my sister loved Chrissy and thought she was beautiful, I KNEW Velvet was the special one!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beckiboo

I had a Velvet, too! Wasn't she gorgeous! My sister, who is 4 years older than me, got a Chrissy doll. Same as Velvet, except instead of beautiful black hair and purple eyes, Chrissy had red hair. She was ugly, and her clothes were ugly. As the little sister, often I got the hand-me-downs. Although my sister loved Chrissy and thought she was beautiful, I KNEW Velvet was the special one!
Darn right she was! She was beautiful right up until the day that I decided she needed a haircut...