Member Name (vs. "You") reflected when purraising a post

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
While logged on, I was going through a thread and praised two posts back-to-back. I noticed that one reflects my member name (abnormal) and the second one reflects my purraise with "You" (normal). No big deal, but thought you'd be interested in seeing this in case it is connected to other odd incidents that have been occurring on this site since the upgrade. See pics below.

Attachments

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
While logged on, I was going through a thread and praised two posts back-to-back. I noticed that one reflects my member name (abnormal) and the second one reflects my purraise with "You" (normal). No big deal, but thought you'd be interested in seeing this in case it is connected to other odd incidents that have been occurring on this site since the upgrade. See pics below.
Thank you for the detailed report - much appreciated! I have a feeling this is the expected behavior with the platform (to add some variety) but I'm going to look into it some more.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
As I look at these same posts today, both of them now reflect "You", in case that makes any difference.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
As I look at these same posts today, both of them now reflect "You", in case that makes any difference.
I'm glad you took the screenshot. I did pass the information along to the developers of the platform. Apparently, we're not the only ones who reported this, so it's a documented bug. I imagine they'll get around to fixing it in a future release.