Meet You At The Bridge Jiji

Brittany89

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
:sniffle:JiJi had a neurological disorder and he was so very strong. Was the hardest decision I had to make. He was PTS yesterday. After 8 and a half days of syringe feeding and assisting him with everything including bathroom and bathing, he just couldn't get better. I wish things could have been different. He was way to young to leave, he would have been 7 months old the end of the month of October.

Love you always and I'll meet you at the bridge when the time comes.

Enjoy the many pictures I got of him. :sniffle:

Attachments

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sad and so sorry to read that you lost your little baby, such a cutie pie. You did the best that you could but for some reason he had to go, I am sorry.

I hope that your heart heals a bit each day, God Bless......:alright: :grouphug: :rbheart:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry about the loss of your beautiful boy. It hurts so much more when they are so young, it doesn't fit in with the natural progression of life. But he had you. You gave him everything he wanted and more. You tried when the trying was not enough., and then you tried some more. There was no more to be done and somehow you found the strength to end a future full of misery. He thanks you for that. You helped him over to the other side, you were the last thing on his mind and it gave him peace. Now you must go forward and find the happiness and sunshine in your life once more, because that is how he would want it for the one he loved above all else. Just as you wanted for him, he wants for you, that is what love is. The bond you forged, each ring full of love and memories, can never be broken. It is spiritual, so eternal. He will always be close by, his new journey taking him alongside your own life's path.
My heart goes out to you, I know the pain of a broken heart. But time will fade the sharp edges of grief, and one day you will smile at the memory of that sweet face, not drown in the tears that engulf you now. Give yourself time to grieve, and know in your heart that that sweet boy will forever be held secure in your loving heart. Take care of yourself, and that beautiful little child that needs you so much. I'll pray for you all........RIP precious JiJi, you will never be forgotten. Please send what comfort you can to those who miss you so dearly. Your courage was great, it is only equal to the love you feel for your family, take comfort in knowing you left behind such beautiful memories for them to treasure. Good night, sleep tight little Prince!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, JiJi, dream you deep. We hardly got to know you, but your small life touched us deeply. Your pawprints are on your family's hearts forever.

solomonar

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Nature makes more offspring to select the most adapted. In our (selfish) word, we want every piece of life to survive. But when a creature cant make his entire path in this word, this is the price for other fellow creatures to increase the chance to survive and make us happy. Or simply wander somewhere, under the Sun.

Go sleep, Jiji! Mission accomplished.

Tears and Hugs!

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Aw, I'm so sorry that JiJi had to leave you. Thank you for sharing all those lovely photos with us - he really was a beautiful kitten. It's very hard when the little ones go so long before their time but it is clear that he was loved and happy while he was here. His life may have been far too short, but he had everything that a cat could want. :catrub:

RIP Sweet Jiji. Run free and wild over the Bridge.

b3381de48dd1cdad78c6998fd08fb8e6.jpg

marvel7703

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear about your sweet JiJi. He was a beautiful kitten! But you should rest assured knowing you did everything you possibly could. From the pictures, I could tell he had a loving family and great life. Rest in peace, little JiJi!

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm really sorry :(
Looking at that cute little face, his eyes, thinking of his young age and that he had to go to the Bridge this soon breaks my heart to pieces and bring lots of tears to my eyes.
Some things seems so unfair that we can't understand them.
We know, though, that you did the possible and the impossible to keep Jiji with you on this earth, and Jiji knows this and is thanking you for all the love you gave him.
RIP Jiji, you were a loving angel on earth, now you're an angel in the sky! :(

fornana

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My condolences for your lost. It must be very hard to lose him at such a young age.....

Jiji your time felt too soon, but with the time you had on this Earth you certainly touched people's hearts. Thank you for giving Jiji comfort, support, and love.

Jiji, may you finally rest peacefully

:hearthrob: