Meet the newest member of the family!(Pic Heavy)

8furballs

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Meet the newest member of the family...Fudgie! I'd like to tell you his story.

Fudgie was a 'stray' that showed up about a month ago. Ever since G had gotten really sick I have been VERY cautious about the health of my original 8 furballs. Since the day Fudgie showed up he was SUPER friendly. I had this feeling he wasn't JUST a 'stray'. We have outdoor shelters...but he will not go in them. So he would sleep in this wooden packing crate on the neighbor's porch but whenever our front door opened...he'd come running.

Monday, I started to worry about him with this artic cold here in Pennsylvania. I asked around for a giant dog crate...but no one had one. So I went to Wal-mart after work and got some flea shampoo just incase. As soon as I opened the car door...he came running. I scooped him up and brought him inside. The look in his eyes were absolutely priceless. I gave him a bath...too my surprise...he didn't fight me.

I noticed he had a bump that was bleeding a little on his neck. My vet told me to bring him in. Dr Luckas said that the bump was battle scar from other cats. He tested negative for FIV and Leukemia which was a big relief. He also had no ear mites or fleas and gave him his shots. They also gave him a free does of Revolution just in case. Dr Luckas estimates him to be around 8-10 months old.

So Fudgie is apart of the family. He gets fixed 1/20/14 and then starts the introduction process to the others. I'll keep everyone posted. But here are some more pics!

I LOVE his eyes! Never seen eyes like this!

Playing!

Sucks on his blanket.

He has cute little fudge spots all over him.

And his mulit-colored bean toes!!!

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is adorable, I love his markings and just fell in love with those beautiful eyes.  So happy he has a home now.

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's beautiful - he's lucky he found you and you found him! Many years of happiness and security in his forever home.