Meet the cats at my animal shelter

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jennifurr

To err is human, to purr is feline
Young Cat
Purraise
I had a family emergency today, so I won't be at the shelter this week. However, I do have another cat to show here that will make up for it.

259377991.jpg

Tigger Man is a real nice cat. He is big and handsome. However, there are times that he bullies some of the other cats, (particularly Bosco and Brady) but other than that, is really sweet.

Also, a little more on Bosco:
259002164.jpg
Bosco is 7 years old and ready to be free of shelter life! While his cage makes him feel a little grumpy, he is a total lovebug 1 on 1! He loves to play hide and seek too (but don't tell him we are onto his hiding spot behind the microwave). Bosco is sure to be a purrfect fit in any family!

jennifurr

Young Cat
Purraise
Archie got adopted today!

Also, this is Blossom. She is a sweetheart.
259641447.jpg

And a little more information on Pauly
258827113.jpg

This gentle guy is 10 years young, and full of life! Pauly enjoys the simple things - scratches behind the ear, good conversation and a soft blanket. He is a sweet senior just looking for some affection, and he is sure to return it 10 times over!

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Blossom is as beautiful as well... a blossom! I hope all's well with your family.

jennifurr

Young Cat
Purraise
Blossom is as beautiful as well... a blossom! I hope all's well with your family.
Everything's starting to look up for us. My husband was a bit iffy for a while, but things are getting better.

jennifurr

Young Cat
Purraise
Jennifurr, what is the main reason these sweet kitties end up in the shelter?
Well, some of them are owner-surrender, meaning that the owner could no longer care for the cat due to moving elsewhere, the owners themselves passing on, animal cruelty, and sometimes the cat's behavioral problems. Other cats that we have are strays and ferals, and the goal for these cats is to socialize them with humans

jennifurr

Young Cat
Purraise
Meet Cherry. She is as sweet as her name implies
260056121.jpg

Some information on a couple cats:

259021044.jpg

Meet Isabelle!

This pawsome princess is waiting for you at PAS! She is very social, and loves to sit with you while you work. Isabelle also appreciates a good perch so she can watch all the happenings at the shelter from way up high!

Isabelle is very sweet, easy to pickup and loves attention. She seems to be comfortable with other cats too!

View media item 414922
Brady: "I am feeling a little blue tonight. In just three days it will officially be a whole year that i've spent at the animal shelter. Don't get me wrong I really really love all of my volunteer friends, but I am still looking for that special human to call my own.

I love to be pet, love to play, love to cuddle and really am the whole package. Plus I am the perfect companion for date night! I am good with most other cats too!

All I need is one person to take a chance on me and bring me home, could that be you?"

I'll be honest, I feel really bad for Brady. The poor guy still is waiting for his furrever home for almost a year. We do have a special offer called the Lonely Hearts Club"; cats here only cost about half as much, so we are hoping that Brady gets adopted soon.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Oh... that's so sad for Brady. I'm glad he has friends at the shelter, but he would be an amazing pet! Brady is adorable and sweet, and I really hope that some nice human will come along and make a special place for him in their hearts and home. :hearthrob:

jennifurr

Young Cat
Purraise
View media item 416107Info on Velvetine

"Did you know I am the second longest resident cat at PAS? It's almost been a year that I've been here too. Let's work together to find me the purrfect home!

I'm a very independent kitty, I love to sit by myself in a sunny window or by a dripping faucet. I am not a lap cat, but that doesn't mean I am not affectionate! I love to rub on y our legs and enjoy gentle ear scratches. My volunteer friends think I will be even more loving when I am out of the shelter - having all these cats around stresses me out!

I would prefer to be the only pet in your home (then I won't have to share the faucet). Also, I am hoping to find a quieter home with no young kids, because they can stress me out a little too."

Let's hope that Velvetine gets a home soon, too.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Velvetine's expression in that photo is priceless! Such a sweetie. :winkcat:

jennifurr

Young Cat
Purraise
Cats that have been adopted: Greystone, Cherry, Isabelle, and Lucylou

Meet Dora (left) and Mike. Both are very sweet.

260528689.jpg
260528668.jpg