Meet Sean

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Our dog, Sean, used to have the futon all to himself. Now that Neely has joined our family he has to share his space!

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, Sean is so cute, just look at those eyes! And he has a beautiful coat, too. So, Neely is your cat then?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Awww, thanks for the compliment. I love both my pets dearly. Yes, Neely is our new cat. Sadly we lost our persian cat to the bridge earlier this year.

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, so sorry to hear about your angel persian cat. It's so hard to lose a cat, or anyone dear to us that we love for that matter
. We all have to go through that at some point. At least they are safe and happy at Rainbow Bridge now, you know?

Have you posted any pics of Neely yet? I would love too see him, too! How old is Neely, anyways? And how about Sean?
I just love meeting new fur-families!!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Sweetiecat3, I posted a pic of Neely in Fur Pictures Only entitled Little Drummer Kitty. Please check her out, she loves to climb in my daughter's drum set and either catnap or take a bath!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Aw, Sean is just gorgeous! What a sweet face he has - and I see he has the Puppy Dog Eyes mastered!
Yap, he has the puppy dog look down pat and he knows I am a big sucker for those eyes!

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Neely

Sweetiecat3, I posted a pic of Neely in Fur Pictures Only entitled Little Drummer Kitty. Please check her out, she loves to climb in my daughter's drum set and either catnap or take a bath!
Okay, I'll go take a look!!