Meet Prince

brewmenn

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is Prince. He was born on April 21, 2016, the day the musician Prince died, thus the name.He currently weighs in at about 12 pounds. He's not really mine, but he came under my care when his original human became unable to care for him.

KIMG0168.JPG

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
0d13c8ea31366e2c229115fd4127191a.jpg
to you and Prince, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
0c1590406a4f6bd949631943b4190cf0.jpg
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Prince is handsome :hearthrob: :redheartpump: and thank you for taking care pf Prince. Bless your heart.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Prince is gorgeous. :catlove:
Thanks for taking on caring for him when his former human was no longer able to. :petcat: