Meet Our New Friend Grumpy Cat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

caltritwiamb4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Grumpy cat is an internet celebrity cat. Google Grumpy cat and you can see the cat that the Plushy was designed after. Grumpy has all sorts of products. We also have his calendar. Every month there is a grumpy saying that Grumpy is known for. Sept's saying is I'll burn that bridge when I come to it. My 9 y/o daughter loves Grumpy cat.

sandithetortie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Grumpy cat is an internet celebrity cat. Google Grumpy cat and you can see the cat that the Plushy was designed after. Grumpy has all sorts of products. We also have his calendar. Every month there is a grumpy saying that Grumpy is known for. Sept's saying is I'll burn that bridge when I come to it. My 9 y/o daughter loves Grumpy cat.
I have THAT same calendar lol.
My hubby bought it as a gag gift for one of his friends but never got around to giving it to him, so I hung it up :)

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I have THAT same calendar lol.
My hubby bought it as a gag gift for one of his friends but never got around to giving it to him, so I hung it up :)
Grumpy Cat, AKA Tardar Sauce, has a brother named Pokey. He doesn't have the birth defect as badly as Grumpy.

I have the new Grumpy Cat book. It is hilarious and so true.

Last edited:

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The famous Grumpy Cat is a female. She is a corporation, now, and makes personal appearances at $10,000 a shot. She has her own publicist and her own lawyers, who recently successfully sued Warner Brothers for unauthorized use of her pictures and/or videos.