Meet our new Beauty

kittywhiskers

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Beauty sure is beautiful!
Your daughter is in the same position I was in when I was a child. We had 5 cats and 2 dogs! The house was constantly full of fur. I remember when I was a teenager getting ready to go out for the night was a nightmare, it took me about an hour to de fur myself.:lol3:
I look back with fond memories of those times with our house full of animals though and your daughter will too I'm sure.
I wish you luck and loads of vibes that all runs smoothly when you bring her home, you sound like an amazing cat (and dog) parent!
Keep us posted with your progress.:clap:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

caltritwiamb4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you for the encouraging words. No more trips to Pet Smart or Petco for awhile! When we need to go it's straight to the merchandise only. My daughter and I want to save them all but I know we can't. 

Last edited:

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She is so pretty.  The Petco closest to me does the same thing, they have their adoptions right by the door so they are both the first and the last thing that customers see.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

caltritwiamb4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

She is so pretty.  The Petco closest to me does the same thing, they have their adoptions right by the door so they are both the first and the last thing that customers see.
Thank you. I will post more photos when I bring her home. I got the above photo from the rescues Facebook.