Meet Our Family!

MamaOf4Boys

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have posted about our newest furbaby Odin and our handsome Siamese male Marco but I just came to the realization that I have never introduced Cali, our blue cream point Siamese female. We purchased Cali and Marco within a few days of each other (from different breeders as Marco was the last one left in his litter). Instantly, they became best friends. Now recently we've added Odin into our furever family. At first, there was hissing all around between him and Cali which was to be expected but within a week the hissing had started to settle down when they were close to each other. Now, 3 weeks later, Cali is even letting Odin cuddle upto her and they are starting to groom each other. Marco took a liking to Odin instantly so we never really worried about the two of them but I have to say, we were very worried it was going to be hard introducing the 3 of them and I am SO grateful it worked out the way it did. Cali does still get annoyed with Odin sometimes as he's alot younger than her (11 weeks right now) and has the crazy Bengal energy hehe but she's getting pretty good with walking away from him if she gets annoyed. He will also leave her alone if she's laying down sleeping, which is amazing. Anyways, I felt bad leaving Cali out so I just wanted to introduce our feline family! Thank you for reading and looking forward to interacting with all of you :)

Here are some pictures of my babies of course!!
20190107_124512.jpg

Marco & Cali snuggled up on my blanket together
20190110_164541.jpg

20190110_164534.jpg

All 3 of our furbabies snuggled up together
20190109_162536.jpg

Odin & Cali snuggled up together for their nap
20181220_105633.jpg

Cali & Marco having their afternoon nap

Thanks for reading! I'd love to read about all your furbabies as well :)

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Great photos. You are lucky they all get on so well, its lovely to see them cuddling. I have three, they will be in the same room but never close together.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
what a beautiful little family! don't worry if Calli puts Odin in his place, He needs that, and she is just the one to teach him limits and manners. swats hisses and pinning him down by his neck are all perfectly normal to show him what is acceptable and what is not. Too many kittens are taken from their family unit too young and then never have that discipline. You are so fortunate to have that perfectly wonderful family!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MamaOf4Boys

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Great photos. You are lucky they all get on so well, its lovely to see them cuddling. I have three, they will be in the same room but never close together.
Ah thank you so much!! Our house was like that for the first 3 weeks while Odin was "moving in" lol. We would have all 3 cats in the living room with us but they would be totally divided and as far as they could get apart from one another. Now they seek out one another when going for their naps or if they want to play, it's pretty sweet to watch.

what a beautiful little family! don't worry if Calli puts Odin in his place, He needs that, and she is just the one to teach him limits and manners. swats hisses and pinning him down by his neck are all perfectly normal to show him what is acceptable and what is not. Too many kittens are taken from their family unit too young and then never have that discipline. You are so fortunate to have that perfectly wonderful family!
That actually makes me feel so much better to hear that. I knew hissing wasn't a big deal but I wasn't really sure how "far" to let it go. We truly feel blessed to have them in our lives. We lost our youngest son a little while before we got Cali and Marco and although they in NO way replace our son, they have helped us to move on and be at peace with what has happened. They have brightened up some of the toughest days for us already, even little Odin has and he's only been here for 3 weeks. We definitely count our blessings when it comes to these 3 beauties!! Thank you again.