Meet my new kittens!

ct970

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone. After my sweet Loki passed with FIP I have decided, after a thorough cleaning/disinfecting and waiting period, to rescue two 4-month old tortoiseshell short hair kittens, Mocha and Moon. They were previously in a foster home where they received lots of love until they were able to come home with me. They are the sweetest and most playful girls, I love them dearly and wanted to share them here.
A9822521-3CF6-413A-BFF2-5B0696C62875.jpeg
5D5DC9C3-AC39-467C-8158-DB7A6A03E713.jpeg
A46C7D5E-B0D3-400E-9BD9-EB7944E2F9E3.jpeg
47AA4E63-E7FC-4B3A-A8E4-83998C0B3262.jpeg

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
So sorry about Loki passing away from FIP. :hugs: I can relate since we had a young cat who succumbed to it as well.

Congrats on rescuing Mocha and Moon. They are absolutely adorable. The last pic of them sleeping so contently is precious. :sleepycat:

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How adorable they are!
I do love tortieshell cats, as you can see from my avatar (my previous cat Lola, now at the Bridge), and I have recently adopted a new kitten who is a tortie.
Welcome to Moon and Mocha. Both are beautiful, but I find the one with more patches on her face cuter :)

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So sorry to hear about Loki. :hugs:
Congratulations on your new babies! What pretty torties!!! Please post all of the pictures of them! :camera::winkcat:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ct970

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So sorry about Loki passing away from FIP. :hugs: I can relate since we had a young cat who succumbed to it as well.

Congrats on rescuing Mocha and Moon. They are absolutely adorable. The last pic of them sleeping so contently is precious. :sleepycat:
Condolences to you as well, it is an awful thing to go through. Thank you, I have to agree they are adorable and love each other so much. 😊

ct970

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Aw, they are gorgeous - that last picture is too precious!

Condolences to you on Loki's passing.
Thank you! And I agree, they are too cute for their own good lol 🤪

ct970

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
How adorable they are!
I do love tortieshell cats, as you can see from my avatar (my previous cat Lola, now at the Bridge), and I have recently adopted a new kitten who is a tortie.
Welcome to Moon and Mocha. Both are beautiful, but I find the one with more patches on her face cuter :)
Oh wow, she was definitely beautiful. Condolences on her passing. Glad you were able to get another tortie!! They are so adorable, I had a long haired tortie growing up and when I saw these two and especially Mocha (the patchier one) I knew I had to get them! Yes Mocha definitely has the tortie looks down pat for sure 😋, she is too cute. Moon reminds me more of a traditional black kitty because she barely has any patches, just a few (one on her chest, back right paw and under her chin and a couple through her back) but they both have their quirks and personalities and I truly love them both.

ct970

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So sorry to hear about Loki. :hugs:
Congratulations on your new babies! What pretty torties!!! Please post all of the pictures of them! :camera::winkcat:
Thank you!! I definitely will, I'll probably add some more to this thread just keep an eye out for them!

lizzieloo

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It seems like everyone is adopting torties lately, yours are stunning! Crazy how looking at kitten pictures can make me (us) so happy, thanks for posting more!