Meet My New Babies!

Thestarcatcher

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Though their situation was unfortunate I’m proud to introduce you to my new rescues and new additions to my forever family, Tofu (cream point) and Udon/Miso (we can’t decide so we call her both lol) (unsure of her point yet...looks to be seal or dark blue...)

They came from a hoarding situation, of which 20 cats (unfixed) were roaming the property. Right now, I’m not really sure about their parents as there were multiple color points there...but I’m fairly sure they are of the Thai breed, though not purbred. They look very different than my rescue cats/kittens. They have ruby red pupils, rounded faces with larger eyes, and very slim legs and longer bodies. I’m wondering if anyone could confirm my suspicions? I will be getting them genetically tested eventually, out of curiosity but I do have to say I have a different feeling about them. They are vocal, their meows are very very loud, the little girl (miso/udon) follows me around and they all constantly want my attention, meanwhile my other cats seldom meow, and aren’t very attached to me (unless it comes to food lol).

They will be fixed when the time comes, and I will be showing them as my first show cats as well.

328A8449-AE32-4C8B-B258-947684ED1F82.jpeg
012B2A11-C4AA-4F18-8B45-F39694AA51D4.jpeg
B08500B3-EE9B-4CFB-A1A1-810CB1F560F2.jpeg
4278FF71-BD9C-4FE7-A948-0EACBE9066A3.jpeg
E392B732-6712-4A02-AF97-A3C1467D070D.jpeg

I will add better photos to this thread later tonight!

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
I think they are nice lookalikes to oldstyle Siamese, also called Thai cats. I’m thinking Miso/Udon will end up as a seal point, as she is still very young and pointed cats darken up as they age.

They are both very adorable and look so sweet!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Thestarcatcher

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I think they are nice lookalikes to oldstyle Siamese, also called Thai cats. I’m thinking Miso/Udon will end up as a seal point, as she is still very young and pointed cats darken up as they age.

Their blue eyes are to DIE for! I love them!

Thestarcatcher

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

286C77A8-C79D-47AD-AACB-2CA5BD168697.jpeg
Vampire kitty :devilish:

Thestarcatcher

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Their blue eyes are to DIE for! I love them!
forgot to type the test of this lol. Yes, I could see them passing as well! But without pedigree and without seeing them as adults I can’t really assume :) Weither they’re domestic short hair or Thai, they’re all I could ask for!

Thestarcatcher

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Another weird thing...they had lot of fun playing in their own poop I guess so I had to give them a bath and her and her brother actually LIKE water! I’ve never heard of this before but they have no fear of water at all and actually prefer to sip from the fountain and get into the bath!