Meet My Kitties

Crazy8catlady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have 8 cats! 2 tux (Toes, Heffy), 4 black (Rocket, Famas, Piglet, Taz the Spaz), 1 white (Murphy), and 1 crazy Siamese (Brown Cat). Most are Aloof so you mainly only see 3 or 4 at a time. It's like the Dragon on Gringots at the wizarding world lol you can go an entire day and only see it breath fire once or twice in the entire day. Then go back the next day and it goes off every 5 minutes lol

Lets start with my Oldest.
The Twins: Piglet and Rocket. These ladies have been with us for nearly 15 years now. The only one worth making mention about between the two is Rocket. Due to a recliner chair accident in her youth recliners are banned from the house. She was legally dead for 3 minutes. But my older sister performed mouth to mouth kitty resuscitation and brought her back. As a result from getting caught her windpipe is crushed so she makes the weirdest meow. She has also become a Perma kitten. 15 years later and she is still the same size as she was when the accident occurred. Piglet on the other hand has grown to full adult size.

Toes: Toes was kitten napped by my mother from my ex boyfriend. He has humbled out over the years. Although he has COPD from living in an extreme smokers house in his kitten hood. His close friends are Heffy and Murphy. His favorite humans are my mom and my Son. My son is the only person that can man handle him.

Next is my favorite.
Heffy: Heffy came to me during a difficult time in my life. I had just lost my cat Gizmo. He was 21 years old and had stage 4 breast cancer. I was also 8 months pregnant. About a week after Gizmo passed my neighbor came to me with this kitten he found under his house and offered him to me. I said "Absolutely not" but my friend wanted him. Long story short... I ended up with him. I didn't want to grow attached to him so close after Gizmos passing so I refused to name it. Then it happened. One day it was a terrible thunderstorm and I was sitting in the car and I heard scared kitten meows. I RAN out of the car and to the house! (Turns out I had only imagined the meows) I opened the door and here comes this kitten greeting me at the door. Not scared at all of the storm. After that he became my little boy. He was named Heffner due to his open Tux. I shortened it to Heffy. He has no fear. He even watched the fireworks out the window on the 4th. He sleeps with me every night. Comes when called by name. And is a great Bath taker. I love my Heff so much he has his own photo album on my fb lol

The Siblings.
Taz the Spaz and Famas: These two are very unmentionable. Taz is a Spaz ....and Famas is in furever kitty jail in the isolation unit. She is a pee queen. Her final straw was peeing on my laptop, new purse, and work pants in the same day. She seems much happier.

The cat from Hades.
Brown cat: He's a mean feral cat that arrived from nowhere. I have made a post about this guy already titled THE CAT FROM HADES.

Zombie Cat.
Murphy: Murphy was a stray garage cat. He found his way to our front porch one day and my dad took him in. He was so mangy we didn't even know he was a white cat. He looked like a Sphinx with open sores and missing teeth. After a vet trip and multiple doses of medication he started to look better. once we put some weight on him we were finally able to tell that not only was Murphy a boy but he was neutered. He currently resides in the bathroom. He has a severe flea allergy. The only company he's allowed is Toes. But Murphy is such a loving cat! He wants nothing but hugs and cuddles. He also LOVES BATHS!!!!
Below I have photos of Toes, Heffy, and Murphy.
toes sink.jpg toes ball.jpg toes bed ittle.jpg toes bed big.jpg toes livingroom.jpg toes draven.jpg heff beauty shot.jpg heff belly.jpg heff close up.jpg heff pred.jpg heff real close.jpg heff window 4th.jpg heff window.jpg murphy bath.jpg murphy bath2.jpg murphy bed.jpg murphy bed2.jpg murphy ew.jpg murphy outdoor.jpg murphy stance.jpg murphy vday.jpg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-421021.gif
Crazy8catlady and kitty gang, a warm
IMG_3651.JPG

to you all from all of us here at The Catsite.
IMG_3865.JPG

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Crazy8catlady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
:thanks:Thank You so much! This is a MUCH warmer welcome than the last forum page I was on. They banned me for life in less than 24 hours for posting THIS EXACT POST! lol They called it:spam: I was annoyed at first but then I was like "pssh bye Felicia.." :salute:and found this page. I can already tell I'm in the right place :dancingblackcat:

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS! I am sure you will find this site very welcoming and enjoy being a part of it.
Yes , we all love kitties here and I can tell you do as well. All your kitties are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing them with us.
On this site , we come to love all the members kitties. In no time at all , we feel as though they are our kitties too.
Please continue to post and share more stories and pictures of your babies.
We love cat pictures here!