Meet My Boys!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jb774

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I jumped right in on another forum due to health concerns with the "old man" Baxter (grey) but couldn't leave my handsome Jordy without introductions!
Glad to say that Baxter's pancreatitis is being managed well but so glad that there is the wealth of knowledge here on this site. I admit that I have been a bit of a creeper as of late trying to figure out all of Baxter's issues but with all of your help, I know that I am on the right track!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-421021.gif
jb774 and Baxter and Jordy, on behalf The Catsite community, a warm
3EF3C69C-C57A-4A14-9DBC-3245B7ACD310.gif

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Lovely boys you have there!

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

jb774

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
tabbytom -- sorry that I couldn't figure out how to bring a picture and words at the same time! :) Intro to the boys is in a reply after the original pic.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
It's the same dialogue box that you use to insert the photo.. You can either type the words first and upload a file by clicking on the UPLOAD A FILE which you did or Photo first than words.

Once you've done both words and photos, click POST REPLY

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Baxter and Jordy are gorgeous. :catlove:

Glad you've been able to find support for Baxter's pancreatitis. Hope he's back to normal soon. :crossfingers:

jb774

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Baxter and Jordy are gorgeous. :catlove:

Glad you've been able to find support for Baxter's pancreatitis. Hope he's back to normal soon. :crossfingers:
Thanks! For now he seems to be good with the pancreatitis symptoms, but now he is all constipated! Ugh. Off to the store for pumpkin!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you and Baxter (we've met, I think) and Jordy. Good heavens, they are handsome boys!

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site! You have a precious pair of kitties! :redheartpump: I'm happy that Baxter's condition is under control. And it's nice to see you kitties are well supplied with kitty furniture, and of course, the all important paper bag!