Meet My Boys!

jayzsalinger

Cat Mom
Kitten
Purraise

These are my boys, Data and Rusty! They are both my adopted babies :)

Rusty is the ginger and white one, he is the most loving kitty ever. He's quite tall and long (15 lbs at 8 years!), but he's a big softie. He's a lap cat who loves to snuggle and groom his little brother.
Data is a rambunctious 1 year old. He's got an enormous appetite and loves to play with squeaky toys. One of my favorite things about Data is that he will play fetch and knows how to "sit!" But he can be very naughty sometimes, and I'll often find stolen hair ties or empty contact lens containers on the floor.

These two are like my children, they have such unique and funny personalities, and I love them very much :) I'm in the process of "catifying" my home and improving their diet. Of course, I also love to take catnaps with them!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
A1565852-8B9E-4215-B5D2-139833E02D3D$L0$001~photo.gif
jayzsalinger, Data and Rusty. On behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
graphics-welcome-621873.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

What lovely kitties you have there. Here're some special threads for them :-

show-me-your-stripes-and-spots-tabby-cats-only.347378
post-pics-of-calicos-tortieshells-and-orange-cats-here.303458 and many fun threads to showcase what your kitties are up to in
fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your boys look lovely.

Welcome to the site.

Wish I could teach my boys to play fetch.

CatCrazy777

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the site! I love all the little facts you shared about Data and Rusty and I can't wait to learn more about them! :welcomesign:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS! :wave2: Data and Rusty sound adorable. :catlove:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to the three of you! Rusty is one of those big squishy tomkitties that you just want to squeeze, and Data...well. You can LOOK at Data and think, "Huh...that one's gonna give me a run for my money!