Young Cat
Purraise
Our latest VLOG

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AshwinR

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Made a cat vs laser compilation. What is your cat's favorite toy?

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
@Ashwin R So adorable! My cat will not follow a red laser~she has me figured out, so she will go right away after me. Her favorite "dolly" is a robotic mouse that starts and stops periodically on its own. I go through those quite frequently because she gets so fierce!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
What is your cat's favorite toy?
Neji is an absolutely handsome boy. :lovecat3: I'm so glad you are enjoying his playful antics. Regarding your question about my cat's favorite toy, he goes through phases. He used to like the laser then a fuzzy ball with big eyes or a stuffed cherry toy. Lately he favors a plastic Easter egg that makes noise when it rolls down the stairs. :biggrin:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AshwinR

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
@Ashwin R So adorable! My cat will not follow a red laser~she has me figured out, so she will go right away after me. Her favorite "dolly" is a robotic mouse that starts and stops periodically on its own. I go through those quite frequently because she gets so fierce!
Yeah, I feel the same, like my cat is learning that it's coming from the thing I hold in my hand.
Neji is an absolutely handsome boy. :lovecat3: I'm so glad you are enjoying his playful antics. Regarding your question about my cat's favorite toy, he goes through phases. He used to like the laser then a fuzzy ball with big eyes or a stuffed cherry toy. Lately he favors a plastic Easter egg that makes noise when it rolls down the stairs. :biggrin:
Yeah, Neji is the same about all of his toy. He loses interest only to re-find it a few weeks later. The Laser does the trick every time! I giuees everything that rolls is going to be interesting to cats :D