Meet Miss Sandy Claws

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Linda Dwyer

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
What an absolute beauty! I am partial to Bengals, but her markings and the way she holds herself really sets her apart.

I am guessing she keeps the other cats on their toes as she gets bigger and stronger!
There is something about her that everyone that sees her wants her, several people begged me not to spay her they wanted one of her kittens. For me that is not an option, I'd never sleep at night not knowing where my babies were and if they were well cared for. Plus there are to many animals dying in shelters I will not add to the problem.

She is so sweet, she jump in my lap and put her little head under my chin and just snuggle. But she is still a wild child, always into something and running around and playing with the other two.

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What beautiful kittens! I received Toffee and Fudge as an early Christmas present too (we adopted them the week before Christmas) and they're the best gift I've ever been given! :)
I love Bengal cats.

Linda Dwyer

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
perfect gifts, who wouldn't want a bengal? Orri was a mother's day gift after I lost my first bengal to cancer. I"ve had bengals almost 20 years. Orri is the traditional brown spotted and Sandy is a snow

Linda Dwyer

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
this was my first bengal, before Orri and Sandy, he loved to "fish" on the monitor, he was so smart he knew if he moved the mouse the fish disappeared so he did his fishing from the top of the monitor
fishing bengal.jpg