Meet Miss Sandy Claws

gareth

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Snow bengals are just breathtakingly pretty. But stark raving bonkers. She’s gonna be a force of nature and keep you all on your toes. I thought Burmese cats were clever until I met my friends snow bengals. They basically own him. Great fun will be had :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Linda Dwyer

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I've had her two weeks and she's already learned how to climb my 7 foot cat tree, I have a dish towel on the cabinet under the sink, she uses that for a ladder, climbs up on the counter, gets in the top cabinet and knocks out cans. She pounces my other bengal and when she can't find him to pounce she pounces on my german shepherd. She is a live wire for sure I took this video of her the day after I got her, you'd think she'd been here forever

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks @stefanz for calling to see this lovely silky baby.

Sindy is lovely! I am glad she has a Bengal and a siamese as brother, because I can swear my poor Persian X is tired of playing with my 9 month old bengal, poor chicken ;)
Keep uploading pictures of her, because she will sure have lots of fans here!

Linda Dwyer

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
that is his rocking chair, no one is allowed to sit in it, if you do he will jump on you and bite you, that is until Sandy came along, she just took over the chair and he let her, he's a big boy, he weighs 20 pounds and she is so tiny yet she got her way and took over his chair. The siamese more or less ignores her, she doesn't want to interact with her at all.

Linda Dwyer

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I never let my cats go outside, we have wild fisher cats whose favorite food is cat, but I do have two window boxes they can go out whenever they want, it sits in the window like a window air conditioner, solid top and bottom and sides are caged in so they can't get out and nothing can get to them, there is a magnetic door they push to go in and out. This is what it looks like, this is Orri when he was little in the window box

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
that is his rocking chair, no one is allowed to sit in it, if you do he will jump on you and bite you, that is until Sandy came along, she just took over the chair and he let her, he's a big boy, he weighs 20 pounds and she is so tiny yet she got her way and took over his chair. The siamese more or less ignores her, she doesn't want to interact with her at all.
:crackup:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
I've had her two weeks and she's already learned how to climb my 7 foot cat tree, I have a dish towel on the cabinet under the sink, she uses that for a ladder, climbs up on the counter, gets in the top cabinet and knocks out cans. She pounces my other bengal and when she can't find him to pounce she pounces on my german shepherd. She is a live wire for sure I took this video of her the day after I got her, you'd think she'd been here forever

:woohoo: Oh my! I had to take a nap :sleep::sleep2: after just watching. Whew!:bliss::runaround::jump: Loved it, post more please!

Linda Dwyer

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
she is relentless with the bigger cats, the siamese more or less ignores her but the bengal is usually her target, she will grab his tail and hang on, she pounces my 100+ pound german shepherd, she takes my slipper off and bites my toe, then she'll crawl up my sleeve and attach herself to my arm. Only time she's quiet is when she sleeps and that isn't often

bengalcatman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful Snow Bengal kitten! I love the dark nose and big ears! I hope you post more pics of that cute little face.

We have two Bengals that we got as adults, they are a handful. The Bengal kittens I have seen have all been non-stop active and it sounds like Sandy Claws is no exception!

Curious about the name... does it refer to the coloring? Or is it a reference to the Santa character in the movie Nightmare Before Christmas?

Thanks dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 for the heads up on this kitten!