Meet Millie!

milliesmom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone! I already posted in a forum but just stumbled across this one!

Here is my sweet girl Millie! She is about 9 months old and I adopted her around 3 months ago. She's had some mild health issues that we are still resolving, but she is very energetic and playful! I have spoiled her rotten with toys, but she prefers hair ties instead! I myself have grown up with many cats and adopting my own was a huge step for me as a young adult (I just turned 21)! It has been stressful adjusting to vet bills and the anxiety that goes along with pet ownership, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!
IMG_3775.jpeg
View attachment IMG_3372.JPG
IMG_3774.JPG

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

milliesmom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Although her health issues have caused me a lot of stress, we're working through them together as a team. I love her dearly and am so glad I chose to adopt her from a rescue!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

milliesmom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Welcome to you and the adorable Millie! Be a bit cautious with hair ties, as they can be dangerous if swallowed. She might enjoy these, instead:

View attachment 376825

BTW, I'm in love with that top photo, with her hind leg over her head! SUCH a cat thing!
Those look right up her alley... thanks!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
a59761b4cd439fbf1de268bd39cb6bba.gif
milliesmom and Millie, on behalf of zThe Catsite community, a warm
Welcome - White kitty.jpg
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Thank you for adopting Millie and for giving her a warm and fur-ever loving home and a safe sanctuary to live out her life :clapcat:

Millie is so pretty! :redheartpump: :hearthrob:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Mr. Meow

Special needs cat expert.
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome! Glad to have you both here! I love her adorable toe beans in that top picture 😍
Feel free to ask any questions you may have. We're here to help and support each other!

Welcome to you and the adorable Millie! Be a bit cautious with hair ties, as they can be dangerous if swallowed. She might enjoy these, instead:

View attachment 376825

BTW, I'm in love with that top photo, with her hind leg over her head! SUCH a cat thing!
Captain Jack is obsessed with those. I may or may not have bought a pack of 100 and I'm pretty sure 99 of them are stuffed under things in the house, lol

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: I'm glad you joined the site and introduced us to Magnificent Millie.:cutecat: Thank you for choosing to adopt and giving her a forever home. She will definitely return your kindness with unconditional love.:redheartpump:

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone! I already posted in a forum but just stumbled across this one!

Here is my sweet girl Millie! She is about 9 months old and I adopted her around 3 months ago. She's had some mild health issues that we are still resolving, but she is very energetic and playful! I have spoiled her rotten with toys, but she prefers hair ties instead! I myself have grown up with many cats and adopting my own was a huge step for me as a young adult (I just turned 21)! It has been stressful adjusting to vet bills and the anxiety that goes along with pet ownership, but I wouldn't trade it for anything! View attachment 376822View attachment 376823View attachment 376821
welkcome happy 21st what a year to turn 21 with all the shut downs and covid restrictions