meet Maverick

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bigbadbass

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
afternoon sun warms Mavs spare bedroom, creating a great atmosphere for them to hang, relax, even nod off a bit. He has actually been sleeping overnight on the bed there. A litter box is present, though not visible in the pic. BTW....Mav took instantly to using the box (after I sprinkled a couple of leaves in it) leading me to believe he was an indoor kitty when younger. Why and who would dump such a great kitty?

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
afternoon sun warms Mavs spare bedroom, creating a great atmosphere for them to hang, relax, even nod off a bit. He has actually been sleeping overnight on the bed there. A litter box is present, though not visible in the pic. BTW....Mav took instantly to using the box (after I sprinkled a couple of leaves in it) leading me to believe he was an indoor kitty when younger. Why and who would dump such a great kitty?
Mav looks rather like my late Thomas, who was still less than a year old when his unspeakable owners moved out and left him. We had him up to the vet, neutered and vaccinated in no time flat.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
caught Mav in the basement. (a no-no for new kitties) As he's done so well, I let him hang out and explore some.

I'd guess you are correct, tabbytom tabbytom , he's fully appreciative! Food, food, food.

LOOK AT THE BELLY ALREADY! View attachment 440202
The next question will be … will he eventually allow belly rubs? :catlove:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bigbadbass

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom .....thanks for asking (reminding me to post occasionally)

Mav has settled in wonderfully, co-existing with all the other kitties here. Mav and Bug seem to be getting along a lot better!
He's become more "respectful" of my hands, not sinking his claws into me, while petting. He also seems to be becoming a "purr baby" somewhat, and actually sleeping on my bed for most of the night!
Runs back inwards when i open the back door, verbally enticing him with "wanna go out side?" He knows better.
A great house kitty.