meet Maverick

bigbadbass

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yup, another homeless stray entered my property. Starving, thin and skinny, blah blah. I feed him 3,4 times per day, he sleeps in Bugs old heated house. At times, he comes indoors to eat, I can pet him while he's focused on food. I plan, eventually, on getting him to vet, shots and fixing.

mav1.jpg

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
What great stripes! Will he ever be 100% indoor? Was thinking of you recently, b/c of kodabear’s thread. I think you’d have good advice.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Yup, another homeless stray entered my property. Starving, thin and skinny, blah blah. I feed him 3,4 times per day, he sleeps in Bugs old heated house. At times, he comes indoors to eat, I can pet him while he's focused on food. I plan, eventually, on getting him to vet, shots and fixing.
Hey there, great to hear from you again and :hellosmiley: to Maverick!

Maverick is lovely! :hearthrob: :redheartpump: He looks cool and think he's used to hoomans. Good that you are taking care of him:clapcat:

How's Bugs? Send my love to him please and hope that you are doing ok on your side.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bigbadbass

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
yo TT! You are right again! Yes, Mav is absolutely getting quite comfortable with human interaction. Bug is doing fine, aging gracefully. I'll give him some head scratches while mentioning its from you...does that work? All is well here in retirement. I'll keep y'all aware of any changes with Mav going forward.

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
yo TT! You are right again! Yes, Mav is absolutely getting quite comfortable with human interaction. Bug is doing fine, aging gracefully. I'll give him some head scratches while mentioning its from you...does that work? All is well here in retirement. I'll keep y'all aware of any changes with Mav going forward.
Yea, that will work.

Great that all's well with you and your family and your furry friends. Hope Maverick will settle in smoothly :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

bigbadbass

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Maverick is now indoors! My son was able to get him in, pick him up and bring him into a spare bedroom, with little assistance from me.
I'll call the vet in the morning, shooting for a Friday appointment. Praying all goes well. So far, so good.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
CONGRATULATIONS!!! He looked like he wanted to come in from the cold. Keep us posted. Make sure they check his eyes…something about the photo, and I don’t know what, made me concerned about that.

bigbadbass

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
^ Agreed on all counts. Currently wet, going down to lower 30's tonight. His left eye looks like it may have been injured earlier in his life, though of course, I've got no prior history.

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Maverick is now indoors! My son was able to get him in, pick him up and bring him into a spare bedroom, with little assistance from me.
I'll call the vet in the morning, shooting for a Friday appointment. Praying all goes well. So far, so good.
5c690171512d2fe4c8e4e634e3438eb9.gif

Keep us updated!