meet Lucy!

youngbdbaby

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
this is my new cat, Lucy. i adopted her about a week ago from a local shelter. she's three years and a few months old. she was left in the parking lot of a pet store and found by the manager.

i have never owned a cat before, only dogs, but she is a great first cat! she's very laid-back and unafraid of new things. she likes to lay in the sun when i put up the blinds on the windows. she sleeps and eats a lot!
she falls asleep in strange positions sometimes. here she is on the back of a chair.

i love her so much already. i think she likes me too! she slept next to me in my bed the first night i had her. she doesn't mind being picked up and will tolerate being petted for a good length before getting annoyed.
she is a great cat and according to the vet, she is healthy, so i hope to enjoy many more great years with her!

aprilyim

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Congratulations and welcome to you and Lucy!
She looks like she's been with you her entire life. It's so wonderful of you to give her a home.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

youngbdbaby

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kailie

Oh hun, she's adorable! Welcome to the wonderful world of being owned by kitties!
thank you! yes, she already runs the house and she's only been here a week.

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bless you for adopting Lucy and adopting an older kitty!! She is absolutely stunning and looks like she's enjoying that sunbeam!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kailie

Oh hun, she's adorable! Welcome to the wonderful world of being owned by kitties!

She's a rockin' little cat! Thank you for giving her a home!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

youngbdbaby

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
thanks to everyone for replying.
i actually feel so blessed to have her in my life! she's a special gift.

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes!!! Thank you for giving a wonderful home to an older kitty. My goodness, she's gorgeous! And she looks like she's totally taken over her new home and is so comfortable. What a lovely girl she is!

Welcome to you both!