Meet Lucifer

Shaerileth

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hiya all,

I'm quite new to this forum, but I wanted to share my new kitty. His name is Lucifer, an 11 month old we recently adopted from a shelter. He's full of love, and I have no idea how he spent over half a year there, but I'm glad he found us.

IMG_20170806_122916_722.jpg

20170803_111838.jpg

IMG_20170807_122505_995.jpg

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: Lucifer is absolutely adorable and I love black cats! :bigeyes: I have no idea how he was not scooped up sooner at the shelter but glad he found his forever home with you. Best of luck with your new boy.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Very handsome animal! Great yellow eyes and I love the light colored skin in his ears. Great contrast with that beautiful black coat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Shaerileth

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Purr-fect Purr-fect lol, he's been an angel so far, but we're waiting for the shoe to drop. XP

neely neely Thank you! And we were also surprised! He's just a purrbox or affection, I hate to think he was looked over just for being black. :< On the other hand I'm glad he was there for us to adopt!

boney girl dad boney girl dad Thank you! I love your Avatar pic. :3

Boris Diamond Boris Diamond Thank you! I adore his ears as well! They're so big...I do wonder if he'll grow into them somehow, lol.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Oh, what a beautiful cat! It is sad that black cats (and dogs) are so often overlooked at shelters. I'm told that their wonderful faces just don't show to good advantage, and people don't see them. I'm thrilled that this boy now has a loving home, and that the pair of you found TCS!