Meet Luci and Pandora

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone! New member here. I came across this site while looking for information curled tails, one of the forums here discussed this and I immediately signed up. I have 2 cats, they're about 10 months old currently. Both came from a shelter with limited information on their past.
Luci, the tortoiseshell, was found and trapped, but they were unable to find the mum. She's a rambunctious little thing with huge bursts of energy. She's very vocal and very attached, she'll follow me around anywhere.
IMG-20200628-WA0060.jpg
IMG-20210203-WA0000.jpeg
We welcomed Pandora into out home about a week later. Found in a small box by the side of the road, taped shut. Nobody knows how long she might have been stuck in there. But everything seemed in order with her, besides her muscles not having had the chance to develop properly. That's partially why she was matched with Luci and I, they thought an active sister was just what she needed to build them back up properly. She's a charmer and loves the outdoors.
IMG-20200705-WA0017.jpeg
IMG-20210212-WA0052.jpeg

My apologies for any grammatical or spelling errors, I'm not a native speaker.

I hope I'll find a place in this lovely community 🥰

Mr. Meow

Special needs cat expert.
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the site! Those kitties are so cute! 😍 You'll find a bunch of helpful people and information here. Don't be afraid to ask any questions you may have!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the site! Those kitties are so cute! 😍 You'll find a bunch of helpful people and information here. Don't be afraid to ask any questions you may have!
Thank you 😊 I'm still looking around a bit and finding my way. I'll keep it in mind

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
daf85b3412b7783b086866422edc2b7b.gif
DownTheLane, Luci and Pandora, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
cat-and-welcome-sign-wall-decor.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Thank you for adopting them from the shelter and for giving them a warm and fur-ever loving home and a safe sanctuary to live out their lives :clapcat:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink: