Meet Hermione!

Arirang

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello, all!

For those of you who have read my other new pet posts, you know of my tendency to get pets some consider frightening. Well, this one is no exception. She is absolutely terrifying and not for the faint of heart. Seriously. Turn back now.

... Are you still here? Good.

Face the great and terrible... DUTCH BUNNY!!! HAHAHA!!!

I just got Hermione yesterday, from a pet parent who could no longer care for her. She is SUCH a snugglebutt and I love her. Autumn was very gentle and curious and a bit scared by the whole "hopping" thing. Plus, it's about the only animal on earth that can beat a cat in a staring contest. They are going to be best friends, I can tell.

Attachments

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So pretty! I have a Dutch/Lop mix named Pansy who is 10 now :D.

Look into spaying her if she isn't already. . .unspayed female rabbits have an appallingly high rate of reproductive disease.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Arirang

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am going to the vet Wednesday for Autumn's check-up, and will inquire then. Thanks :3

Arirang

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The little booger got out while I was at work today. Autumn was scandalized and Hermione made me look like an idiot. I swear, those things can teleport. They are so quiet! Took over an hour to catch her. Getting a bigger and better bun-bun house tomorrow. There goes my birthday money lol

Arirang

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The little booger got out while I was at work today. Autumn was scandalized and Hermione made me look like an idiot. I swear, those things can teleport. They are so quiet! Took over an hour to catch her. Getting a bigger and better bun-bun house tomorrow. There goes my birthday money lol
If it wasn't clear, she is also OK. She and Autumn appear to have gotten on quite well indeed.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Congrats on your new furry family member, Hermione. :bouquet: She is absolutely precious. So glad to hear Autumn and her are getting along. You know we will be expecting more pics. ;)