Meet Da Vinci and Koala

Rayrayd8

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have been spending a lot of time on cat forums. Never would have thought.

Da Vinci is just over 3 months old. He is a Tabby with a white spotted belly. He is super long and athletic. Loves to play and wrestle with his brother, Koala.
Koala is 3 months old and is so cute. He is the calm one and loves to sit on my lap. If I bend down, say to tie my shoe, he is already on my back, sitting down with his paws tucked in. Super food aggressive. Only time he makes much noise. He grrrs and smacks his paw against the ground to get you away from his dish.

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
9221ab70ef24aec94064cac998245088.gif
Rayrayd8, Da Vinci and Koala, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
0c1590406a4f6bd949631943b4190cf0.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Da Vinci and Koala is so cute!:hearthrob: :redheartpump: Do post more photos of them and we have special thread here just for them in Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;) and Post pictures of your precious Blue / Gray / Maltese cats here! an many fun threads here in Fur Pictures and Videos Only! to showcase what your kitties are up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

:thumbsup: Enjoy your stay and see ya around

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
A big welcom to you and to those darling kittens! I bet they are a handful, and a joy. Love their names! Hi, Da Vinci and Koala!

LilMarshNike

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have been spending a lot of time on cat forums. Never would have thought.

Da Vinci is just over 3 months old. He is a Tabby with a white spotted belly. He is super long and athletic. Loves to play and wrestle with his brother, Koala.
Koala is 3 months old and is so cute. He is the calm one and loves to sit on my lap. If I bend down, say to tie my shoe, he is already on my back, sitting down with his paws tucked in. Super food aggressive. Only time he makes much noise. He grrrs and smacks his paw against the ground to get you away from his dish.
Adorable!

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
OMG, they are so cute!!!! :redheartpump: :redheartpump: :redheartpump: Welcome aboard!