Meet Casey And Mason

Kitty Mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm not a new member but Casey and Mason are. So, fate has intervened in my life again. This morning I adopted two 1 year old brothers from the local animal shelter. I hadn't planned on adopting another cat so soon after losing my Max in July but it happened. Husband and I were in town for lunch and he needed to stop at the Tractor Supply. When we got there the local shelter was having an adoption fair. Of course I had to look and I saw these two gorgeous boys. They had been at the shelter since their human died in July. They are a bonded pair and the shelter really wanted to adopt them out together. They are so sweet and loving that I couldn't resist. Mason is kind of shy but loves to cuddle and Casey is the inquisitive and rambunctious one. They seem to be settling in well and we will be working on an introduction to JC our resident cat. So far they have seen each other only through a glass door. Here is a photo of my two new babies. Any thoughts on what breed the might be? They are both large for their age. Casey has the grey spot on his leg.
IMG_20190824_162013_hdr.jpg
IMG_20190824_160633_hdr.jpg

rascalshadownj2

RascalShadowGidget2
Adult Cat
Purraise
AWWW what sweet cats. :lovecat: I agree! Bless you for adopting these two sweet cats. :angel: Hope they eventually get along with your current cat. You made the right choice of keeping them together. They will definitely feel more at home having each other for support. I know you will give them a caring and loving home. Thanks for posting their pictures. Best of luck with your precious new cats. :goodluck: Hugs! :rbheart:

Nancy

PS None of my cats have pink noses but Gidget has cute little pink pads on the bottom of her feet. :)

will2002

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Such handsome, beautiful boys you have there...and such a beautiful, wonderful human you are for adopting them, and keeping them together. That is special! Thank you so much for doing that.