meet Buggy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bigbadbass

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm honored rubysmama rubysmama .
Bugs story surely revealed me as no feral "expert". Quite the opposite...a dummy, which I admitted early on in the thread. Rolled with the punches, heeded with the great help and support offered here at TCS and came out ok. He was certainly a pain in the neck, tricky at times. Initially identified as 12 year old, actually 3 through an identification mixup... some hilarious twists and turns.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I remember when I first read through pages and pages of Bugs story, that I was so surprised when the 12 year old turned out to be a totally different cat !!!

And, though you may not have been a feral "expert", you were not a "dummy" either. I'd say you were a feral "novice", who learned with Bugs, so you'd be ready when Princess came along. :catrub:

bigbadbass

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I had to fight Bug every step of the way...Princess was a willing participant. Great food, warmth, security,
even her own room (she displaced Bug for a short period) she found the home she was looking for...and so desperately needed. So sweet and innocent...different from Bug, in a good way.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello tabbytom tabbytom , hope all is well with you. And remind that you are partially responsible for what you see in that pic there!
Your helping this dummy (me) still not forgotten and still greatly appreciated. Sometimes I think back...just imagine if I had opened the door and let him go. What a mistake that would have been!
These beautiful animals inspire me on a daily basis.
Hey there bigbadbass, I’m good and hope you are too. I’m so happy to see both Bug and Princess having a good bond too.

Thanks to you for giving both of them a better quality of life. Glad that you did not open that door!

Well, hope to see more photos of them and here’s a special thread just for them if you are not aware of :- Black Cats Only

Send my love and hugs to Bugs and Princess :heartshape:

Glad that I could help ;)

Last edited:

bigbadbass

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Within the thread are noted mistakes I either made... or would have made...without your consistent, most valuable help and support. The Cat Site certainly has its experienced, most worthy, helpful staff and members willing to help a bumbling newbee such as me ...to cat adoption. Granted, Bug was not easy...but "we" did it.

Hugs to each of them, from you.....DONE. I even whispered to them "this is from tabbytom tabbytom "....yes I did.

I'll reacquaint myself with the awesome Black Cats Only thread. These beautiful creatures deserve to be highlighted.

bigbadbass

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Early afternoon, Bug was at my feet, pacing, faux biting. Unusual, he's normally pretty easy going. Obviously, he was going out of the norm, trying to capture my attention. Gotta be food....I called him, we both went to the food closet, grabbed the container and went to the bowl in the spare (cat) room....sure enough ...empty. Not waiting at all, he aggressively pushed his way in to the food while I was filling.

Evidently, he was quite upset at me for slackin', letting the (normally full) food bowl go empty and he certainly LET ME KNOW IT!

The leader of the pack, quite a character.

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How adorable, yes, looks like bug is the one on the left, that cat is bigger. They are identical though. Are their eye colors the same?

bigbadbass

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes, identical eye colors.

I could sell them as mother-son, brother-sister, father-daughter they are so alike in so many ways.
The fact that they both turned up in my woods, lost, hungry, wandering, within 6 months of one another is not random coincidence, but a good indication they were from the same source. How they are related, and whether run away or dumped...I'll never know.