Meeko

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello. This is my Lynx Point Siamese named Meeko.
He died 1 year ago and I’m still grieving over him.
He was the sweetest boy!
I’m thinking I should make a book about Meeko. Does anyone agree?View attachment 404438
My heartfelt condolences for your loss of precious Meeko. Of course you should! Any and every way people choose to remember their feline loved ones is a personal choice and can often bring a lot of comfort.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, writing about your relationship with that sweet boy is very therapeutic and helps to preserve the memories that may fade in time. Keeping a log of your feelings and emotions helps too, it can also help you sort out your emotions and see any progress that is made over time.
Your boy is always as close as your thoughts and prayers. Love so strong is something that does not just disappear, it is spiritual, so eternal. These anniversaries bring up all the hurt and longing you feel, but they can also be a time to remember the good times and what a special boy he is. One saying I always cling to that helps is....."don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened" RIP precious Meeko, you are honored by one who will always remember and love you.......

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Meeko the Lynx Point

Meeko
Kitten
Purraise
Yes, writing about your relationship with that sweet boy is very therapeutic and helps to preserve the memories that may fade in time. Keeping a log of your feelings and emotions helps too, it can also help you sort out your emotions and see any progress that is made over time.
Your boy is always as close as your thoughts and prayers. Love so strong is something that does not just disappear, it is spiritual, so eternal. These anniversaries bring up all the hurt and longing you feel, but they can also be a time to remember the good times and what a special boy he is. One saying I always cling to that helps is....."don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened" RIP precious Meeko, you are honored by one who will always remember and love you.......
Thank you so much for this beautiful message. I appreciate.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Meeko, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

OH, yes, make a book of Meeko. This is what I know...love never dies. It changes form, is translated and purified, and continues on, still Love. And Love abides. Always and forever, Love abides. Though you will miss his physical form desperately, his Love for you is by your side now, and always will be. As you write your book, still your heart, and listen for a soft little purr.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
I understand--we're coming up on two years since we lost our little Rico, and we still miss him every day. 💔 If writing will help you honor and remember him, by all means, you should write about your little Meeko. :rbheart: