Meat deliveries that accept paypal?

SpecterOhPossum

spec's pet human
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Do... Does anyone know any?? Some reason my cards are acting insane and I don't have time to figure that out, does anyone know where I can order meat online with paypal??

She's a witch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Out of curiosity: if you’re not feeding raw, what are the benefits of ordering food from raw feeding companies? Wouldn’t good human quality products, without antibiotics/hormones and any additives be enough, since you’re cooking it anyway?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

SpecterOhPossum

spec's pet human
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Out of curiosity: if you’re not feeding raw, what are the benefits of ordering food from raw feeding companies? Wouldn’t good human quality products, without antibiotics/hormones and any additives be enough, since you’re cooking it anyway?
Well, I'm not restricting to raw feeding comps but it's a plus personally.. it eases my mind I guess to know like, ok, theyre not adding salt or sugar. What I'm mostly interested in is just raw meat; I cook and chop it a certain way which I'm very specific about so I wanna do it all myself .. plus i don't trust germs.. people.. like.. the possiblity of people touching the meat freaks me out

Willow's Mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
inside of your imagination and/or smartphone app
As long as you're not taking food out of your own mouth to feed the kitties, that makes perfect sense to me. I wish I could do the same. :hugs:

I spend more money on the furkids' groceries than I do on my own because I already know how to feed humans but everything I thought I knew about feeding carnivorous pets was wrong. It's not going to be this way forever.

Hare today is where I'm ordering from when I can. I visit that website as if it were a Sears Catalogue and this was the 20th century.