Meanwhile in the music scene - Featuring a 'Cat-certo' Symphony Meow Meow Meow No 9

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom ...this is just super fantastic. :lol:
I got so nervous when the violinist guy tried to pick the cat up. Yikes. Maybe he should of read some Cat Site Articles or threads...of how NOT to pick up strange cats, and the proper way of getting them to leave.

I cannot believe the cat stayed for the warm up practice, and the concert, too.
He/she must have been a classical music conductor or musician in a previous life. :cloud9: 🤷‍♀️

We occasionally have animal visitors when our community band plays in the park. We make so much noise that they won't stay long. I hope it's not the quality of our music!
Omy goodness...this last comment made me laugh so hard. :spew::crackup:

I can just picture the cats walking away, and 'discussing or critiquing' the music quality of your band. :cool2: :musicnote::jive::blush:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
..this is just super fantastic. :lol:
I got so nervous when the violinist guy tried to pick the cat up. Yikes. Maybe he should of read some Cat Site Articles or threads...of how NOT to pick up strange cats, and the proper way of getting them to leave.
cat nap..................cat nap...............it's..........it's...............you or is it you?

:hellosmiley: Long time no see! Glad to hear from you again! :hyper::wave3:

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
cat nap..................cat nap...............it's..........it's...............you or is it you?

:hellosmiley: Long time no see! Glad to hear from you again! :hyper::wave3:
Thanks TabbyTom. :wave3:
yes, it is me.
I'm like the 'tooth fairy'... or 'Halley's Comet'..errrr...maybe a 'solar eclipse'....I only show up every once in awhile. :goldstar:
I like to hang in the Cat Behaviour or Cat Health sections. You know, ...like educational and stuff.
But I do on occasion wander around, and enjoy looking at photos, and other threads, too.

I'm so glad that you're still posting such funny and enjoyable threads/posts.
Of course, the very meaningful ones, too.
see you around the Site, TabbyTom. :bluepaw:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Thanks TabbyTom. :wave3:
yes, it is me.
I'm like the 'tooth fairy'... or 'Halley's Comet'..errrr...maybe a 'solar eclipse'....I only show up every once in awhile. :goldstar:
I like to hang in the Cat Behaviour or Cat Health sections. You know, ...like educational and stuff.
But I do on occasion wander around, and enjoy looking at photos, and other threads, too.

I'm so glad that you're still posting such funny and enjoyable threads/posts.
Of course, the very meaningful ones, too.
see you around the Site, TabbyTom. :bluepaw:
Great! Hope to see you more often and I remembered we have such great fun in someone's thread some time ago.......... :lol: C ya around :hellocomputer:

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom ...this is just super fantastic. :lol:

I cannot believe the cat stayed for the warm up practice, and the concert, too.
He/she must have been a classical music conductor or musician in a previous life. :cloud9: 🤷‍♀️

Omy goodness...this last comment made me laugh so hard. :spew::crackup:

I can just picture the cats walking away, and 'discussing or critiquing' the music quality of your band. :cool2: :musicnote::jive::blush:
It's not usually cats who visit our concerts. Mostly, it's birds which light on a music stand. The big problem is if they lighten their load a bit when they take off (if you know what I mean).

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
It's not usually cats who visit our concerts. Mostly, it's birds which light on a music stand. The big problem is if they lighten their load a bit when they take off (if you know what I mean).
:crackup::lol: Well I guess they are leaving some sort of 'donation' or 'deposit,'...so to speak,...for the wonderful music being performed.
I hope that's it ...and not a critique or bad review...of the band.

yikes. that may get a little messy, I suppose. (I never knew about the things that go on 'behind the scenes' of these outdoor concerts. I think I've read that it's supposed to be "good luck" when a bird does that to you, so they must really enjoy that particular performer.)
Thanks for the laugh of the day. :blush:

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Well it seems pretty obvious to me! That cat was there to conduct. Doesn’t every know that cats are Maestros? (Micetros?) I am quite sure I heard the purr of the good vibrations. Love this video! Thank you for the laughter!
:flail::flail::flail: "Micetros"....hahaha. That is so perfect!! :crackup::lol: :wavey:
Thank you for the laugh of the day, Jcatbird Jcatbird .

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Was that concert in Istanbul? There are a lot of strays in that city and you can find them everywhere. They are party crashers who know how to make an entrance. Check this video of a Fashion Show in Istanbul, it's got a lot of catitude in it. 😼😽😸💕💕💕💕💕💕