Me And Emo

Gerry B

This is Emo
Kitten
Purraise
Hello fellow cat fans. This is my first day here. Looking forward to meeting new folks.
My cat is 9 1/2 yrs. old and is a male Ragdoll. He's very sick right now and I'm very sad. I tried to post what I've found out about his condition but since I don't know anybody, the message came back unread. Still learning how to navigate the site. Don't give up on me yet!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
fd7445a8082591feec2da4bf0c2396de.gif
Gerry B and Emo, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
3EF3C69C-C57A-4A14-9DBC-3245B7ACD310.gif
again.

I replied your PM and your post in cat health has a reply. It takes awhile before your post gets a reply as we have members all around the world in different time zones and also certain questions are more difficult to answer and therefore you don't get an instant reply till someone knows the answer to you questions.

As I mentioned in the PM, feel free to ask questions and post them in the appropriate forum pages and we do hope that you kitty get well soon and we like to see you around the site often.

To help you get around the site :-

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Create A New Thread
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

See ya around :thumbsup:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Gerry B

This is Emo
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you so much. I don't feel quite so alone now. All my friends have dogs so their experiences don't match up, but they're still supportive. To me, cat people are very special.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: I'm so sorry it's your sweet Emo's health condition that brought you here. :alright: I hope you'll be able to find a cure or treatment for whatever it is that is causing Emo's symptoms. :crossfingers: :hugs: :redheartpump: :catrub:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you and Emo! I was offline for a few days, but did check in on your thread and left a comment. No matter what happens now, you are here, and you are NOT ALONE with this any longer!