MC RIP 30th March 2019

Leomc123

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This is a tribute to my MC who passed away last year on the 30th March 2019 .

My little MC there has not been a day since you passed that i have stopped thinking about you, i miss your little meows , your morning and afternoon greeting at the door and the greets on the footpath when i would arrive from work to home. I miss your soft fur, i miss hugging and petting you and most of all i miss you just simply being there when i needed you. For 21 years since the day you came to have your litter in our backyard you never once left me, you had every freedom of choice to leave us but you stayed for so long for some reason and i am always grateful for that, because you made those 21 years so joyful, happy, and easier to live on. On this day , 1 year ago , i had to make the choice to let you go, this was the second time in my life i had to make this difficult choice 3 months after Leo being put to sleep. I am sorry MC that you and Leo both became sick, i am sorry that there was nothing i could do to save you and Leo. I wish you and leo could forgive me. I just know one day we will meet again , as i know you are up there in the heavens with gods angels and you are being looked after by them all.

I miss you MC dearly, you were the sweetest and gentle friend that i have known for so long. Rest in peace little one.

Screenshot_2019-03-10_130000.jpg
Screenshot_2019-03-10_130451.jpg
040220124100.jpg
IMG_324.jpg
10348834_248807691978918_2444309062187866405_o.jpg
14889780_560545707471780_4129617575478168137_o.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

havecats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So sorry for the loss of your beautiful kitty, and that you had to lose her so soon after the loss of your other cat. Such lovely pics of her. It's so hard when they have to go. :( But the love lives on, and the wonderful memories you have of her sound like they are a comfort to you.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a lovely tribute. I feel for you I've made that choice and it is awful. But I'm sure Leo and MC will be looking on saying there's nothing to forgive we were loved so much. :rbheart:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful boy, and what a long, happy life he had! I know it is so hard to go on without their presence in your life, although they will be forever with you in spirit. Love is spiritual, so not bound by earthly laws. I hope that you can begin to celebrate what he shared with you, he was meant to be in your life and you gained so much by having him share your life's journey. He and Leo are together again, as he wanted, forever joined together by the love they shared. Just as their love will be forever bonded to your own soul, "Death cannot take that which never dies".....
These anniversaries bring about melancholy reminiscing, treasures that enrich our lives, and sadness because they are no longer here for us to hold. I do know one thing though, neither of them would ever want to bring such sadness to you, the one they loved above all else. They live on through you now and need to know you will embrace life and seek it's happiness and joys so that they may keep sharing these through you. To add to their love by opening your heart, and to know above all they will never leave you, they will always be as close as your thoughts and prayers.
Take care, my friend. I know too many of these anniversaries myself. Try to celebrate their lives, not dwell on the parting. Cats live each and every day to the fullest, in the present. It is their gift to us to teach us this, one they hope we will embrace and live by. One that we understand more fully as we get older and realize how very precious and fleeting life really is.....RIP dear MC. You and Leo will be forever dearly missed, you will have a secure place in a loving heart for eternity. May the good Lord hold you in loving arms and keep you, until you meet again!

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
So sorry for the loss of the two sweethearts and so so close together, it is always tough but to be so close in time is just so hard. They are gone but surely not forgotten, they are both fine now and they both had a wonderful life here on Earth thanks to you, and when you do meet again it will be a joyous occasion for sure.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

I hope that your heart heals a bit more each day, God Bless......:alright: :grouphug2: :rbheart:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, MC, dream you deep. You walk in someone's heart forever.

Twenty-one years! What a long, lovely lifetime together. But where there is love, an eternity would not have been enough. You did the hardest thing we ever do, you helped MC take those first steps on the Path from This Adventure to her Next Great Adventure, sending your love along with her to guide her way. Now, she waits patiently in a place where time has no meaning and Eternity is but a moment ,knowing that you will be together again in the blink of her beautiful eyes.

Krienze

Officially a cat lady now. No regrets.
Super Cat
Purraise
What a long and beautiful life MC had with you! I know that can't ease the pain of losing her, but what an amazing journey and she was able to take that journey with you, her human who loved her lots!

I'm so sorry for your loss though =( MC was a stunning and beautiful cat! My thoughts are with you and I will be keeping you in my heart tonight.