May Picture of the Month Contest: Kittens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

View media item 159237

The theme for this month is: Kittens.  We want that "kittenish" look and feel captured in the photo. No very specific age limits on this one, but generally speaking, from newborns to several months old.

Submissions will be accepted through Monday, May 20th.

The Rules:
  1. Choose the best picture you have for our monthly theme and post it to this thread.
  2. Image needs to be clear and not too small. 480 pixels high by 640 pixels wide minimum should be a good enough size.
  3. One submission per member please
Please note - we all love cats and we all think kittens are the cutest thing ever. That said, TCS is a cat-welfare oriented community and as such we're strictly pro-spaying.  Please take a minute to read this personal note I wrote for the Pregnant Cats and Kittens forum about this issue. Thank you!

Our cats are ALL amazingly beautiful! This friendly photo contest is about the way in which the cat is captured in the picture. We're not looking for professional photography, but do try to keep things like image quality, lighting and composition in mind.

Good luck everyone!

winkie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
All the kittens are so sweet and cute:-)

This is my hari when he was a month old....very naughty boy:-)

ibiscribe

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Not sure if I showed this picture before or not. Here are Ana (basket) and Tohey (top) just a few days after we brought them home. Ana seemed determine to strike as many cute poses as possible... it was almost a full time job trying to document them all lol.

wandaspets

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone! this is my Gem-cicle when he was a kitten... I don't have many pix of him at this age.. as i was no good with a cam! but I like this one.. what do you all think?

Last edited:

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh these photos are all so cute! Here's one of little Dennis!

(ETA, he was one of a litter of 8 that Formerly Feral Elsa had in my home. She has since been spayed.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.