May 2021 book of the month club

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
For May we're sticking with fiction, and have chosen a novel by Australian born author, Kate Morton. This book was originally published on June 1, 2008, and is currently # 25 on Goodread's Most Popular Books Published in 2008 list.

The book for May 2021 is
The Forgotten Garden by
Kate Morton

1617368879194.png

We will be reading it between May 1st and May 26th
Discussion will begin May 27th.

(Note: As this is a lengthy novel, for this month only, we've added extra days to the reading period to give everyone time to finish before we start discussing it. Therefore, the discussion period will be delayed, and will run to the end of the month)

Everyone is invited to read along with us. You can RSVP that you're going to read it, by posting in this thread.

The book can be purchased at Amazon: The Forgotten Garden

Reviews can be read at Goodreads:
The Forgotten Garden

I think that covers everything, however, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Here's the author's "trailer" for the book

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anyone else reading May's book?
The book arrived almost a week ago - very cumbersome to hold so it will be difficult to read in bed before I go to sleep (my favorite reading time and place)!
I have read the first 100 of the 640 pages. I think I can safely say, this book is not going to offend or upset anybody. So, let's get reading :read::read::read::read::read: :)!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm hold #1 on 2 copies of the e-book at my library, and showing available soon. Since I'm not currently reading anything, as soon as I get it, I'll be starting it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Just got the email from my library that the e-book is ready, so downloaded it, and and now charging my e-reader. Plan to sit on the deck a bit this afternoon, and dive into The Forgotten Garden.