March Picture of the Month: PAWS! ...Time to Vote!!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Voting Time! Please choose your three favorite pictures and give each one the thumbs-up at the bottom of the post!

The Rules are simple:

1. Choose the best picture you have for our monthly theme and post it to this thread.
2. One submission per member please :)

Submissions will be accepted through Friday, March 23rd (or until Voting begins on March 24th ;) ). Voting will follow for 3 days.

Please do not use the thumbs-up buttons in this thread before we announce the voting stage. Thank you!

The Theme for January is PAWS! (Note: The closeup can be any part of the cat, i.e. paws, not just the face.)

Oh, one more thing – The Prize!

This month is a special one, and gets at least 8 paws up from my four cats! :greenpaw: :paw: :greenpaw: :paw: :greenpaw: :paw: :greenpaw: :paw: (They would give more, but don’t all want to roll over at the same time.)

March’s Picture of the Month is Sponsored by Plain Brown Tabby Toys and Treats (which is owned and operated by our very own longtime member Pat and her cats)! If you haven’t yet checked out her site – you really should! It is full of tabby-tested and tabby-approved toys and treats that will make you very happy that cats can’t place online orders because they would want at least one of everything. :lol2: I’ve gotten many orders through the years and have never been disappointed!

The Winner will receive:

• 6-inch Tipsy Nip Tickle Pickle
  • 0.8 oz Whole Life Cod Treats
  • Bragging rights and gets to wear this nifty award badge for a month:

Good Luck!

Last edited:

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Couldn't figure out if I wanted to show Larry's back paws or front paws.....

Decided on front paws. :D