March Picture of the Month Contest: Cats from Behind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

The theme for this month is: Cats from Behind. We're looking for pictures of cute behinds and possibly tails. They don't have to be entirely incognito

The Rules:

1. Choose the best picture you have for our monthly theme and post it to this thread.
  2. Image needs to be clear and not too small. 480 pixels high by 640 pixels wide minimum should be a good enough size.
  3. One submission per member please
Our cats are ALL amazingly beautiful! This friendly photo contest is about the way in which the cat is captured in the picture. We're not looking for professional photography, but do try to keep things like image quality, lighting and composition in mind.

Good luck everyone!

txcatmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

One of my favorite photos of our cats....Leo (the blonde), Eko (black) and Emily (gray) watching birds from our bedroom window.  (No fourth tail....that's a backpack strap...lol.) 

tismeleahm

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Here's Roux(Pronounced Roo). He loves sitting in the window attacking the snowflakes as they fall onto the window. I took a sneak attack picture from behind while he was in snowflake attack mode! Such a cute lil' butt! Today is his 6 month birthday =D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Awesome submissions, keep 'em coming!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I love the pictures! And yes, there will definitely be three votes each. Impossible to choose just one picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.