Manchester

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
It was horrific and heartbreaking to watch on the news.:frown: It left me speechless.

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
For anyone here that was impacted, my thoughts go out to you. And of course to the friends and family of those killed or injured. Just so senseless.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Thoughts and condolences to those who lost loved ones.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This was horrific. Targeting girls that had done nothing but go to a concert.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's great knowing many care and have come together too. I manage an account of travel agents who are currently based in Manchester (I'm in London) - a couple were affected - one was at the concert herself and another friend of an agent was there and he unfortunately lost his friend who went to the bar 20 mins before the end of the concert. It's a shame as Monday afternoon I was in a mainly Bangladesh / muslim part of London and fell over and sprained my ankle. Two young muslim guys picked me up from the floor, bought me some water wanted to call me an ambulence and stayed with me for an hour until my partner came to collect me. They were lovely ! Shame small number of idiots do this and that same evening this happened in Manchester !

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I am so sorry for those girls. I cannot even begin to imagine having to go through something like that. It was a concert....just a concert. It's horrible.