Mamanyt1953 needs furrever home home for an abandoned sweet kitty

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I am STILL trying to get the little brat to let me take photos of him being all lovey-dovey, which he does EVERY TIME I DO NOT HAVE THE CAMERA WITH ME! I swear, he sees it and takes off!

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Therein lies the issue. I cannot transport. I am disabled, and do not drive. The only transport people I know are currently not taking requests due to COVID. AND, I'd have to get my hands on him when someone was physically here, as I cannot bring him in due to my own cat. Makes for issues.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
NO! The furry little fiend is making me nuts! EVERY TIME I go out with phone in hand, he ducks under the chair I'm sitting in, and I can't bend over to try to haul him out...I'd end up on the ground. My balance is still treacherous!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
NO! The furry little fiend is making me nuts! EVERY TIME I go out with phone in hand, he ducks under the chair I'm sitting in, and I can't bend over to try to haul him out...I'd end up on the ground. My balance is still treacherous!
Darn him! Did you tell him you need a photo to help get him a furrever home?

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Darn him! Did you tell him you need a photo to help get him a furrever home?
I did...he says he has one, WITH ME! That can't be. Lease issues, and HUGE Hekitty issue! Will continue trying. It doesn't help that it has turned cold, and my right hip feels like a puma is gnawing on it!