Mamanyt1953 needs furrever home home for an abandoned sweet kitty

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I spoke too soon about my 'friend' looking for a cat. Topper would not be good for her.

She is an inexperienced cat owner. She has not adopted a cat, as of yet... still looking...
However, as far as I feel, she is not home long enough to devote, in my opinion, time and energy to young kitty. I mean it...

I do not even know if any cat would be good for her, the more I get to know her personality.

I think if she adopts, she will b asking ME to care for her kitty when she is not home.. She plans on trips with the senior clubs, and all the entertainment they have to offer... so the kitty would be alone a lot....

It was a thought....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
So sorry I dropped the ball (I had personal stuff to deal and dealing with) bless everyone for picking it up and dribbling towards the basket. Mamanyt953 can you put some new photos on here? I'll post them to my fb, twitter & Instagram. I don't do much on fb so don't really have many followers but I interact with cat lovers on twitter & insta and Gypsy attracts followers on them. Did the others also come back? It breaks my heart that he sits on their porch 😞