dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise

MackerelTabbyStripes

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Is she certain that cat has been with those people a long time?

He has the exact same dark toe on white paw as this kitty, who went missing much earlier this year in the Chicago area. I learned of him because he has somewhat similar markings to my missing kitty (who I recovered after 7 weeks out.).

He's been gone a long time, and from what I understand his personality is such that he might be a gregarious cat who could have run up to people who carry him pretty far? I know that kind of "curious cat" is the type who can end up hundreds or thousands of miles away because people move them and maybe drop them off, not thinking too deeply about it. If there's any chance, get him scanned, although sometimes the microchip moves or could fail.

Attachments

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
His family moved in just after Christmas this past year, and he was with them then. They were letting him come and go as he pleased, but the office contacted all tenants and said that doing so was a violation of our leases, and could result in eviction. Within 3 days of that notice, his collar was removed, and he was out at all hours of the day and night.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
His family moved in just after Christmas this past year, and he was with them then. They were letting him come and go as he pleased, but the office contacted all tenants and said that doing so was a violation of our leases, and could result in eviction. Within 3 days of that notice, his collar was removed, and he was out at all hours of the day and night.
:fuming::bat::soapbox::argh::angryfire::censored::fireblob::angrywoman:
We have GOT to get this poor baby a home ASAP!

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
People like that makes my blood boil! I sure hope you will be able to find a home for Topper.

Last edited:

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I will NOT give up on this boy! He's just TOO sweet. There's another little feral who could go into an experienced home, a little fluffball I've named "Raven." Solid black, big gold eyes, now LEAPS between my hands for petting! LOTS of floof on the back end, so until I can actually get my fingers in the right area, I'm not certain if I have a little tom, or a little queen.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dustydiamond1

Top Cat
Purraise
I will NOT give up on this boy! He's just TOO sweet. There's another little feral who could go into an experienced home, a little fluffball I've named "Raven." Solid black, big gold eyes, now LEAPS between my hands for petting! LOTS of floof on the back end, so until I can actually get my fingers in the right area, I'm not certain if I have a little tom, or a little queen.
You must have a cement paw print somewhere outside drawing them in like Jcatbird Jcatbird has.:lol:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let’s keep this thread active and in front of as many people as possible who can share it everywhere! Please someone! Isn’t there someone, somewhere who could manage one more fur baby? For those who know me, unless I put an addition on my house, I just can’t take him but I would put in the work if I had one little spot left! Two cats are about as easy as one. Three cats are about as easy as two. They start helping the hooman by occupying each other. A furmily is so nice to have.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Thank you, everyone. I have found someone who will shelter him if we have a late hurricane. She can't keep him, but would take him in until the storm passed. The ferals all ride out these storms far better than one would expect, but Topper is no feral. He would hunker by his former home, bereft and terrified. I can't let that happen.