Mamanyt1953 needs furrever home home for an abandoned sweet kitty

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I have reached out to our nibbler, but have not heard back from her. And Topper has not been seen since late Sunday night, which is very unusual. I'm a bit worried. More so if he doesn't show up by tonight (Tuesday). And not one thing I can do about it. Shadow, his little buddy, is also not around, nor is Raven, the little black feral who is such an affection-hog.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I am guessing that the weather there is cooler, as it is here. On cooler nights the cats outside tend to get a bit more frisky. They may just be enjoying nicer temperatures for furred ones and be running together, chasing bugs or crawly things.
I hope you're right and even a glimpse of him and his buddies would be a welcome sight. :crossfingers:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so glad that Topper returned. He truly needs to be back in a home. Shame of those who tossed him away. He is a wonderful kitty! Who could let go of such a sweet and loving kitty? I know things are tough for some right now but tossing away a life is not the answer. There are proper channels to find help for “pets!” Once yo throw them away like trash, it gets harder for them to find a home. That’s why this is such an important place for all cat lovers. We can band together to search the country to find a place for the lost, abandoned and those in need! Everyone, please help us search for a place for Topper!! Ask everyone you know. Someone needs this kitty in their life. Post everywhere you have access. Please.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
It is a shame.. so glad Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 is caring for Topper...

I ahve a friend who is looking for a cat... Yes up here. She cannot seem too find one.. too many kittens and too many seniors with severe issues. Or she is too late...

too bad Topper is so far away from Boston.... dam....

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 Can we find transport for Topper to Boston?
Not right now. I am a part of two transport groups, via FB, and both are not transporting right now due to COVID.

He's doing fine. He DOES know where the Secret Feral Shelter is, and I will pull the old bedding out and put new bedding in it this weekend, when the office is empty. I do that twice a year, and would do it four times a year if I could afford that.