Mama Cat

SeliphielWolf

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I noticed recently that my pregnant Mama Cat shakes while eating. It's not just her head, her whole body shakes with little tremors. I noticed it a few days ago, but it hasn't stopped. I'm worried because she's never done that before.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi
Is she eating really fast, like almost gulping her food down?

How is she otherwise?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

SeliphielWolf

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi
Is she eating really fast, like almost gulping her food down?

How is she otherwise?
Yes, she eats really fast. She starts shaking when she first smells the food. And the shakes continue while she eats. Other then that, nothing. She active, playing a lot. And very vocal. Another thing, she is pregnant. About a month and a half. Idk if that has something to do with her shakes.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
The only thing I can think of might be to give her an extra meal or two if that's possible, in other words since she's eating now for several :) she could be extra hungry?

SeliphielWolf

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The only thing I can think of might be to give her an extra meal or two if that's possible, in other words since she's eating now for several :) she could be extra hungry?
It's possible. Seeing as I'm am homeless, and I don't have much (if any) money to buy her cat food. I do feed her as often as I'm able. Every time I get food, I end up taking quiet a bit out of my own mouth to feed her.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Bless your heart, I didn't realize. Is there any resource in your town that might help? There are some here that have free pet food, but I don't know how widespread that kind of thing might be.

SeliphielWolf

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Bless your heart, I didn't realize. Is there any resource in your town that might help? There are some here that have free pet food, but I don't know how widespread that kind of thing might be.
I'm in San Jose. And yes, there are a few places, but not near me. I have no bus money. So I can't go anywhere.

SeliphielWolf

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm in San Jose. And yes, there are a few places, but not near me. I have no bus money. So I can't go anywhere.
I was wondering, could you help me with $10? The cat food at target is a little less then $10.

SeliphielWolf

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

SeliphielWolf

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Sorry. The previous post my kitten did. 😆 The links I think might be helpful. Thx so much!!!

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise

SeliphielWolf

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise