Mama cat of the three orange kittens - Good News!

hell603

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YEAH!!!! Good News.

We got Mama cat on Tuesday, she is pregnant. How far along is yet to be determined. The other good news is that it looks like her temperament is
just so good that she can also be adopted out!!!!
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

The way she took to my Mom I always thought that someone had dumped the poor girl. No more cold, hungry days for her and hopefully a great forever home will be in her future.

In a fews weeks I am giving my Mother a break we will try and get the two boys. One is Daddy cat and there is another beautiful black boy with amazing green eyes. Daddy could also have a chance to be adopted, he is just such mellow ornage tabby. He is a big guy, but they say the bigger the gentler!

The black boy is another story but even if we could just have him neutered and then returned - that would aleady be a step forward - and there will always be food as long as decides to come back and medical care if needed.

nenners

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm glad to see there are others that care about strays especially pregnate mommies that need help!:kitty5:It's not any easy job but someone has to do it! I just wish there are more people out there like you!

Proud parent of Josephine
Auxana
and
Sarah

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm going to go ahead and move this for you to the proper forum. Thanks.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congrats on trapping mama cat!

What great news about the two kitties! You know it's strange - "everyone" at the vets say that male orange tabbies are "the best" pets. ????? I find that so strange!

...didn't you have some woman who said she had a "more humane" way of trapping? What happened with that?

...and mama kitty - are you going to let her have the kittens and then get her spayed? Are you going to adopt her out while pregnant? So many questions! Her other kitties are in foster homes now, right? Or did you end up finding permanent homes for them? Sorry - I just don't remember.

Let me just say it again - for all you've ALREADY done, you and your family are terrific angels!