Male kitten mating behavior

Robyn5678

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
A long time ago, My brother had a male and female sibling pair. They can get pregnant very very young. The brother got the female pregnant before they could be fixed. They ended up taking the babies and fixing her at the same time.

Robyn5678

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi guys so the castration just happened, everything went smooth apparently. The kittens will not sleep and keep licking the wounds, I stop them everytime. The smallest cone is too big, any ideas? Will a bandage help or hinder the healing process
I bought this surgery suite from chewy. My cat refused to wear the cone
C2F9DC25-BC09-4CD6-8204-21F849A58CEB.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kuu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
A long time ago, My brother had a male and female sibling pair. They can get pregnant very very young. The brother got the female pregnant before they could be fixed. They ended up taking the babies and fixing her at the same time.
Oh the poor thing! Glad someone could take care of the kittens

kuu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hey guys this is quite the emergency: i have a friend whos cat just stepped/ potentially drank 'rituals...' incense hisnpaws are al ltwitching his body is is makin odd movements and hes growling and restless. This is obviously an emergency right??

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Unfortunately yes, with the behaviors you're describing. Can some of the stuff be taken along so the vet knows exactly what it is?

kuu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
A second vet just said its probably just very sensitive to the scent and nothing serious :^) hope it stays this way

kuu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Soo a question regarding the mom cat. Ever since she had the kittens and got spayed, shes been very easy to hiss, growl and attack. All the 3 years before that it was a very rare event when she would do any of those. Why is she so quickly irritated now? Will that ever pass? I understand that cats change behavior after having kittens but it has been almost 6 months now.

kuu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Soo a question regarding the mom cat. Ever since she had the kittens and got spayed, shes been very easy to hiss, growl and attack. All the 3 years before that it was a very rare event when she would do any of those. Why is she so quickly irritated now? Will that ever pass? I understand that cats change behavior after having kittens but it has been almost 6 months now.
* I Would also like to mention that shes very chill most of the time, sleeps peacefully w no worries etc just sometimes for example when I cuddle w her she occasionally gets irritated and growls. I know thats normal for cats but shes never done that before for 3 years...

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
This may be her new normal, --she's aging a bit, the spay caused changes and her personality may just be a little bit more spicy.

That said, has she had an actual wellness check?

kuu

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This may be her new normal, --she's aging a bit, the spay caused changes and her personality may just be a little bit more spicy.

That said, has she had an actual wellness check?
Oh mann thats her new self? Sad... Err she wasnt wellness checked, I didnt think she needs to be, shes eating fine sleeping fine, occasionally playing. Have to say feel like she thinks her position as the most dominant cat is threatened by the male kitten