Making A Cookbook!

nerdrock

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi Everyone!

I'm a little bored and have some time on my hands, so I thought I'd put together a little cookbook of some of our members recipes. If you'd like to be in, please post a recipe (or put a link in this thread to it). 

I'm going to have these sections, feel free to suggest others!

Breads (Quick and Yeast)

Slow Cooker

Appetizers/Snacks

Desserts (Cookies/Bars/etc)

Dinners

I would like to have about 5-10 recipes for each section. When I'm done, I'll upload the file somewhere where we can all download it. I'm planning on making it so that you can print it out and have it bound, if you want to - one page will be 1/2 an 8 1/2x11 sheet. If I get ambitious, I will also make it into a file readable by most ereaders (probably PDF). 

If you'd like to include a little story about your cats and your baking/cooking feel free to send it to me. I'll include them in the pages between the recipes. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nerdrock

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yup, I just didn't want to use other people's recipes without their permission. 

I have everything laid out and ready to input the recipes, if no one submits anything I guess I'll just go through and grab some. 

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
You can use any of the recipes I've posted. For copyrighting issues, though, you might have to add where I got the recipes.....I've usually added that info in my post. I don't know about copyright and I don't want to see anybody get into trouble.

Good luck! I'll download a copy.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've posted a couple of recipes, and you're welcome to use them.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anything I've posted on here is free game. I figure if it's on the internet it's public info. I posted a recipe for Indian Chicken in this group which is really good, plus I have some great recipes for zucchini bread that I may have gotten here, or through a search. I'll see what I can find for you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nerdrock

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks! I've been busy this past week but I'm hopefully going to get back to it tomorrow. 

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
How about adding a section for Salads and Vegetables? Or Salads and Sides? Something like that.