with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you! That's great too.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I like the top one a lot, jcat, thanks. It looks like he starring in his own ninja martial arts movie.
You're welcome. Luciano reminds me of one of the resident feral cats at the shelter, Schorschi. He's short-haired, except in winter.

Schorschi.3.JPG

ileen

Super Cat
Purraise
In that photo his white fur looks longer than Luciano's, can't really tell on the black fur. I do feel like Luc's white fur is a tiny bit longer than the black; it sure seems to shed more. Perhaps if I had a stark white apartment, I'd feel otherwise. I do see the resemblance & would love to see more pics of Schorschi so I can see his markings. He looks heavier than Luciano, who is about 13 1/2 pounds & 39 inches long from back paw to front paw when stretching.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Schorschi.jpg

This is the only other photo of Schorschi I have. He's thinner than the photos suggest - 4.5 kg. (10 lbs.) the last time we managed to get him weighed. He's extremely shy and practically has a nervous breakdown if you try to touch him. It took months before I could even place a treat in front of him.

ileen

Super Cat
Purraise
Wow, he's only 10 pounds? He must be a small cat. Luciano is so skinny but I swear he weighs more than cats that look so much heavier. Maybe he has heavy bones.

blackkittens

Mother of Cats
Young Cat
Purraise
These are beautiful! I'd like one of my kitten Oliver, if anyone's up for it.

Photo 1:
IMG_1635.JPG

Photo 2:
IMG_8149.JPG

Special requests: None. Artistic freedom!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
You're welcome! Obviously I'm a black cat fan, too. Every time there's a new black cat at the shelter, I'm greeted with "There's another one you're going to want to take home!"

blackkittens

Mother of Cats
Young Cat
Purraise
Aha, they're precious indeed. I can't believe there's people out there who think otherwise. All cats rule!

ashade1

Wild and Wonderful Animal Rescue Director
Top Cat
Purraise
I would love one!
Cat 1:
IMG_4724.jpg

Cat 2:
IMG_0262.jpg

Words: Wild and Wonderful Animal Rescue (our logo is light blue and dark blue... so maybe stick with those colors?)

It was hard to pick two pictures! We have so many!
Thank you!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As some of you have noticed, the new platform allows a member to have a graphic signature. Signatures can not be seen on the mobile site. Back in our VBulletin days the site had a signature option and we had a fair amount of members that would make signatures for others when they had time.

We're going to try to bring that back. If you would like to have a signature made for you, please post your request in this thread. Post your cat(s) name and then close up, clear well-lit photos, preferably with a simple background. If requesting a signature with multiple cats, please specify which cat is which, and preferably front views of each cat. Please post any color requests or special wording as well. If you have a favorite photo you took that you'd like to be used as a background, e.g., a landscape, seascape, sunrise, sunset, castle, etc., feel free to post that, too.

A request should look something like this:

Cat 1 Name

(pic)
(pic)

Cat 2 Name

(pic)
(pic)

Special Requests

colors, wording, etc.

**Do you like to make signatures and work with graphics? Please do volunteer and make some signatures for our members. **
IMG_0129.JPG

SUHA
IMG_0292.JPG

ELVIS
IMG_1012.JPG

TARIFA

Thanking you so much! Whatever an artist does with each of these, as long as it is done with love, is sure to please.