Make Signature Banner Requests Here

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If this request thread is still open, since we are now a one-cat family, may I ask for a new sigtag with Elvis only? Amber/orange backgrounds would be nice with his blue/cream coat, and I love the typeface used in my current siggy.
IMG_2172.JPG
IMG_1860.JPG
IMG_2083.JPG

(I know the cropping is not the usual; of course they can be individual or two or three, and to the margins as in the photos. I'm not really picky.)
Thanking you much.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
If this request thread is still open, since we are now a one-cat family, may I ask for a new sigtag with Elvis only? Amber/orange backgrounds would be nice with his blue/cream coat, and I love the typeface used in my current siggy.
Is this ok?

tarasgir06_Elvis.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
THANK YOU bigtime, tabbytom tabbytom ! I don't know the name of the original font, because I didn't make the siggy. This is wonderful! Now to see if I can change my siggy.
Nope! I go to SIGNATURE but it stops there. Searching it, I get that I should be able to CHANGE, but there is nothing like that there. Can you help, please? Just change it if possible?

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Uh oh, sounds like something else we need to address in our broken stuff reports. tabbytom tabbytom you probably are more familiar with this than I am, would you mind handling adding the issue :)?
Saving to Media actually solves the problem. This has happened to some members too and after saving to Media, it worked.

TYSM, Furballsmom Furballsmom and tabbytom tabbytom ! As you can see, I got it done. Appreciate your help very much, and your creativity!
If you've saved it to Media, it should be there under your username unless there's a recent glitch to the Media section and thus an error occurred.

Anyway, glad you got it done.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Saving to Media actually solves the problem. This has happened to some members too and after saving to Media, it worked.

If you've saved it to Media, it should be there under your username unless there's a recent glitch to the Media section and thus an error occurred.

Anyway, glad you got it done.
tabbytom tabbytom , just looked in my saved files on my PC and there are also things that are TCS property, not my personal siggy. IDK if this is a problem for TCS or not, but you--or someone--may want to look into that. I've deleted the things that aren't mine from my personal files.

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom , just looked in my saved files on my PC and there are also things that are TCS property, not my personal siggy. IDK if this is a problem for TCS or not, but you--or someone--may want to look into that. I've deleted the things that aren't mine from my personal files.
I'm not sure by what you meant that things that are TCS property.

I know that sometimes when you save your siggy into a folder in your computer and TCS does not load it up. So best is to save them into TCS Media and it'll easier to load as it is in the TCS server.

Anything else that is TCS related, best is to alert the MODS and have them make a look at it.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure by what you meant that things that are TCS property.

I know that sometimes when you save your siggy into a folder in your computer and TCS does not load it up. So best is to save them into TCS Media and it'll easier to load as it is in the TCS server.

Anything else that is TCS related, best is to alert the MODS and have them make a look at it.
Since I deleted the ones that are not mine from my computer, there's nothing I can bring to them; IDK if by looking at the siggy you made, they can access those or not. Anyway, possibly unimportant as I would never use anything that's not mine, and I've deleted those. I saved it to my PC first, and then to media when I got your post.