Make Signature Banner Requests Here

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You are welcomed :) If you want another one, just drop a line here.
Thanks! I'm so sorry to bother you again, but I am having issues saving it. The top bar where you can usually insert images and emoticons is, for some reason, a super light grey (as pictured) and it won't let me click on the options on there. I can only insert images using the "attach files" button below the message box, which doesn't appear when I'm saving my signature. So sorry, and thank you!
;.png

Last edited:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
You can just copy the image directly from here and paste or save it to Catsite Media and attach (copy n paste) from there.

Last edited:

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am SOO sorry to take up so much of your time, but it's not pasting for some reason! It will paste into other websites but not to this? So sorry again!

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I am SOO sorry to take up so much of your time, but it's not pasting for some reason! It will paste into other websites but not to this? So sorry again!
Ok, here's what you should do.

Go to the post where your banner is (#220), right click on the image and from drop down menu select 'Copy Image Address'. Then go to the top menu bar and click on your username and from drop down menu, click signature. In the signature box, click on the 'image' icon and paste address in pop up window (http://) then you'll see the address and click insert.

That should do the job :)

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, here's what you should do.

Go to the post where your banner is (#220), right click on the image and from drop down menu select 'Copy Image Address'. Then go to the top menu bar and click on your username and from drop down menu, click signature. In the signature box, click on the 'image' icon and paste address in pop up window (http://) then you'll see the address and click insert.

That should do the job :)
I totally understand what you're saying, but the bar that contains the image icon above the box is washed out and no longer lets me click on any of those options for whatever reason. I feel like such an idiot right now, so so sorry

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I totally understand what you're saying, but the bar that contains the image icon above the box is washed out and no longer lets me click on any of those options for whatever reason. I feel like such an idiot right now, so so sorry
Click on the "tool" icon all the way over on the right, and that will allow you to choose other options in the bar.

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I totally understand what you're saying, but the bar that contains the image icon above the box is washed out and no longer lets me click on any of those options for whatever reason.
Click on the "tool" icon all the way over on the right, and that will allow you to choose other options in the bar.
I think what she meant is that the tool bar is grey out and nothing happens when moused over.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I think what she meant is that the tool bar is grey out and nothing happens when moused over.
Yes, but if she clicks on that icon - which would be orange - the tool bar will no longer be greyed out and the other icons will work. In other words, that's how to turn on the tool bar.

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, but if she clicks on that icon - which would be orange - the tool bar will no longer be greyed out and the other icons will work. In other words, that's how to turn on the tool bar.
Oh my goodness thank you guys so so much! :yess: Thank you guys for being patient with me. I love it!

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Would it be possible to change my banner to this background with a Granny Smith apple green border?
and insert Kirsten's pic with a halo like my Vincie girl's? Could Cal be placed in the middle? If not, no big deal.
Thanks,

Mia:hellocomputer:

12360416_10207303247010955_5723289723514629356_n.jpg

1599067621129.png

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Would it be possible to change my banner to this background with a Granny Smith apple green border?
and insert Kirsten's pic with a halo like my Vincie girl's? Could Cal be placed in the middle? If not, no big deal.
Thanks,

Mia:hellocomputer:
Do you remember who did this one for you? They might have the template. Or is it that you want a new background with the roses?

And a stupid question from me - which is Kirsten, Vincie and Cal? :think: :headscratch:

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you remember who did this one for you? They might have the template. Or is it that you want a new background with the roses?

And a stupid question from me - which is Kirsten, Vincie and Cal? :think: :headscratch:
Kirsten is the new black one. Cal is the Maine Coon-Calico, and the Vincie Girl is on the right with the halo
The roses are a new background. Karen made the first banner.

Thank you.

Mia

tabbytom

Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Kirsten is the new black one. Cal is the Maine Coon-Calico, and the Vincie Girl is on the right with the halo
The roses are a new background. Karen made the first banner.

Thank you.

Mia
Ok, I'm pretty tied up these few days and give me some time to do as this will take awhile to complete and see if I can satisfy your request :wink:

Can you include Cal's and Vincie Girl photo so that it'll be easier to work on rather than to copy from the existing banner.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Mia6 Mia6 Do you have a different pic of Kirsten that would match the other cats?