Main coon?

amethyst

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My guess, probably not, could be a mix though, but more likely a domestic long/medium hair, unless you have papers to prove it's a Maine coon. Definitely not a European line MC though, it's lacking the strong features. Age would also help, some MC do go through an awkward stage where they aren't as fluffy before getting their full adult coat in.

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Domestic longhair tabby. Majority of cats in the world are of no particular breed ancestry and are simply Domestic Shorthair or Domestic Longhair.

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
She could definitely be a mix. Can you trace her ancestry?

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Domestic longhair tabby. Majority of cats in the world are of no particular breed ancestry and are simply Domestic Shorthair or Domestic Longhair.
Ditto. I see no features of a Maine Coon. And highly unlikely to be a mix either. Very typical of a domestic longhair, however. All of them will have those ear tufts ("furnishings")
She's lovely though!

basscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ditto. I see no features of a Maine Coon. And highly unlikely to be a mix either. Very typical of a domestic longhair, however. All of them will have those ear tufts ("furnishings")
She's lovely though!
I have a cat that one it's most prominent features, used to determine what it is, is ear tufts. Yet he has none....
He's missing out on the "tuft life" :lol:

sabian

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I can see some MC influence there. I'm guessing maybe 3 or 4 months old. Do you have any more back ground on he/she?